Profile for Joel Griffin > Reviews

BeautyPro Detoxifying Foaming and Cleansing Sheet Mask with Activated Charcoal
BeautyPro Detoxifying Foaming and Cleansing Sheet Mask with Activated Charcoal
Offered by BeautyPro Global

5.0 out of 5 stars A Mask that is worth the price!!, 6 Feb. 2017
What can I say about this mask - Amazing!! I am a fan of sheet masks especially from brands which do not test on animals. Beautypro is one of those brands. So that ticked the box straight away. A foaming sheet mask is something completely new to me and I have not seen from any other beauty brand out there (I work in the beauty industry). So this intrigued me that I had to buy one and give it ago. Well I did find it strange when it started to foam on my face but it gave me a beautiful, clean, radiant face afterwards. The quality of the mask is shown by the results of the foam on the mask that the mask did not slide on my face and the foam kept going.

For anyone out there who wants to try a sheet mask I would say for the great price, quality of the sheet mask itself and the great ingredients - This one is for you. I am definitely buying more sheet masks from Beautypro and I have just received my post shave mask I brought yesterday. Thank you Beautypro for being innovative and bringing this sheet mask into the world of beauty.

Teapigs Lemon and Ginger 15 Biodegradable Tea Bags, 37.5 g
Teapigs Lemon and Ginger 15 Biodegradable Tea Bags, 37.5 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Teapigs wins again!, 19 July 2016
I am always drinking tea, mainly when I'm about the house. Teapigs is the tea I always go to due to its taste and quality. I drink tea in big mugs, so I like to taste the flavours and experience the quality. Teapigs never fails to deliver and this tea is something else. If you are a fan of lemon and ginger you will love this. I do advise, if your not big on a massive kick (taste buds wise) I would take the bag out of your cup after a few minutes. For me and my preference I always keep the bag in till the taste sip :)

Da'Dude Da'Wax Extra Strong Hold Hair Styling Wax - Matte Finish - Salon Professional Quality in a Wooden Tub & Gift Bag - 100 ml Free UK Shipping
Offered by Da'Dude

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully packaged but packs some punch!, 19 July 2016
I am loving this hair product. I have to say that when I first opened it and used it I noticed its texture and form - not a wax as you would think but a putty cream like consistency. However do not let that put you off as I like my hair spiked every now and then (to mix my look up) and it did the job perfectly. I even had one of my close friends comment about my hair to the point of her saying "your using a new product in your hair". Give it a go and trust me the cost will be well spent :).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2016 10:42 AM BST

Only Fools and Horses - Season 5
Only Fools and Horses - Season 5
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 22 April 2016
Love this series. So many laughs. From Del Hand gliding to Albert speaking German. It's sad that Grandad is still not in the programme but Uncle Albert gels well with the boys. I always go back to this series when I could do with a cheer up or there is nothing to watch on tv.

Why
Why

4.0 out of 5 stars Good track with emotion, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Why (MP3 Download)
Great track. His voice echo's emotion and thought. It comes across as a acoustic track but this efficacies his voice more. The piano in the background kind of as a different dimension to the track. At first it sounded out of place. After a few listens I enjoyed the track a lot more.

Darren Hayes-Time Machine Tour [DVD]
Darren Hayes-Time Machine Tour [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A Emotional Ride with pure Talent!!, 2 July 2008
I am blessed to have recieved this Dvd today as I brought the Limited Edition from Darren's Offical website. I was very looking forward to watching it especially when the trailer looks amazing. Sadly didn't get to see the concert live even though it came to my hometown.

First off, what a voice. This dvd is true evidence of his stunning ability to use his voice to echo emotion and feeling with strength which I know other artist's have not done yet (That I have seen or heard). When I hear the voice I have to stop everything to listen. The set looks basic at first but when you get into the concert the stage has some visual effects including green strobe lights which give a mystic feeling to his performance at the time. Darren even adds his own personal touch by talking to the audience about his dad and I sense when watching the Dvd that he is showing some real pure emotion not just in his vocal performance but in his eyes. The concert also mixes his solo career with some old and new but mainly new. I have yet to buy the latest 2cd album but so will after this as it has some amazing tracks that are shown as live performances. There is two main backing singers which come onto the stage and interact with darren which gives another twist to pop concerts which usually dont show the backing singers much. There is some choregraphy which is simple but affective. He talks to his audience through the concert like he is telling a story using song and effect as well as his telling.

I give this amazing Dvd 10/10. A new and different experience. So worth the money and time to watch. Great for a fan or a fan of pop or concerts.

If I Had One Chance To Tell You Something
If I Had One Chance To Tell You Something
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars She puts rock into worship, 23 Sept. 2006
This is the first album I have brought of Rebecca's and I have to say I am impressed. I do have tracks of her previous songs (Reborn being my fav) but this Album is so powerful. It mixes Worship and Rock together to form an album so worth it's praise. A few ballads are added to this album as well as more upbeat tracks like Alive. My favourite's on the album have to be forgive me and God help me. Most artists wouldn't be able to mix worship with rock but Rebecca has. I recommend this to anyone who loves to worship and wants meaningful songs with a blast of rock. She knows how to worship.

Doctor Who Dalek Talking Alarm Clock
Doctor Who Dalek Talking Alarm Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Alarm clock like no other, 23 Sept. 2006
What an alarm clock. When mine Arrived I couldn't wait to set it up. The alarm clock is in fact 3D and looks like a figure. Its very detailed and makes a great piece on a table or anywhere in fact. It has three pharses which are very popular to series one and two and it lights up. With this in mind the speech and the lights make it loud to wake you up and see in the room plus it has a wow factor when its in alarm mode. There is no instructions on how to set the clock or alarm but if you have had a character or novelty alarm clock before (Like I have) you would pick in up no problem. Other than that flaw, it's fab. Any doctor Who or Dalek fan would love this.

Highly recommend*

Kylie: the Showgirl Princess
Kylie: the Showgirl Princess
by Kylie Minogue

5.0 out of 5 stars A treat for all. With Glam and a touch of sparkle*, 23 Sept. 2006
Now I have to say I am a big Kylie fan. This book is so much fun. It's a simple read for young ages. But the thing about this book is the colour and design. It is full of colourful illustrations as well as pictures of the showgirl princess herself. The main colour of this book is pink. I love the pictures of Kylie in new outfits and some of the showgirl pictures. I would recommend this book to any Kylie fan or two a young female wannabe or fan of the queen of pop.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2014 11:37 PM BST

Tomb Raider Legend: The Complete Official Guide
Tomb Raider Legend: The Complete Official Guide
by Mathieu Daujam

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book even for thoughs who dont want help, 27 April 2006
This Guide is fab. Every level is detailed with pictures and a map of the area. I have flicked through and read some of the guide as well as used some of it when playing the game for my pc. This guide is also perfect because not only does it show you all the details of where to go in the levels and where the awards are, it also shows you all the production and creation put into making this game . I find this guide full of loads of info and interesting notes not just on how to play the game but also the game its self.

I give the guide 5 stars. And at only a small price its a piece of tomb raider history.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3