Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad mini w/ Retina Display Cover, 13 July 2014
I received the cover a couple of months back, along with another one from a different brand but just as inexpensive. I wanted to wait a couple of months to be able to review the item properly, and so far it has surpassed my expectations, though with a couple of qualms.
It is really good quality (having handled quite well a couple of falls and my iPad has not a scratch on it), but very "plasticy" so for those of you who would prefer more of a leather feel, maybe you should look at more expensive cases. It is made of PU leather and that basically means plastic, the part of the case that holds the iPad is smooth to the touch and feels very nice; also it hasn't once let my iPad drop out which leads me to believe that its a snug enough fit.
My qualms with it are small, one is the fact that when you use the case as a stand in landscape mode, the iPad slips easily forward (the cover has no grooves like others do) unless its at a very steep angle with the table which puts it in danger of falling backwards. I don't use it much as a stand so it doesn't bother me that much. The second is that its a tad on the heavy side, but then again any case seems heavy compared to the iPad except for the tiny shells that don't do much in the way of protection. Also the cover leaves a layer of dust on the screen every time i close it.
It a good buy especially for the price (I paid 8£). I definitely recommend it.

Corsair CC-9011023-WW Carbide Series 200R Compact ATX Performance Computer Case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The Noobs, 26 Oct. 2013
In relation to the Carbide 200R, I want to say as few things as possible to avoid boring the people who might benefit from this reveiw. This was my first time build for a family member and I wanted to do it as cheap as possible, I know this case isn't exactly cheap but its a value product, its like the difference between buying a knock off tablet or a Nexus, you get quality for an ideal price range.
The 200R, considerations:
* The case itself is beautiful (in my opinion and the amazon photos do it justice);
* Its not a flimsy case like some tech websites describe it to be, its not Armour plated either but its comparable to the stock case you get in a 300$ to 600$ computer;
* The case is completely black, has two USB 3.0 ports and is not all metal, the HDD platters are plastic and the front of the case is also. It really doesn't matter though about the plastic as its a hard type of plastic that I'm sure will last and isn't likely to break;
* It supports ATX and mATX boards (took me quite a bit of time to figure out the mATX part as I needed a mATX case);
* The case comes with extra screws inside but nothing else;
* Its got 2.5" and 3.5" bays which means you can use a old laptop HDD or a 3.5" disk, its up to you.

It has good cable management for a entry level case and I think it really makes it easy for anyone to install and mount all the components they need.
Trust me a good case really does help with everything, its the decisive point on how your build will go.

I suggest getting some more fans for the case they are so cheap and it helps with airflow, plus some led ones wouldn't hurt as the case has no lighting itself.
Overall if you have researched quite a bit and are indecisive on whether or not you should get it, I say go for it, you really can't loose (in my opinion) and if you are a noob at this and want a good looking functional case this is it definitely.

Overall: a great case that supports mATX and ATX boards, its really up gradable and supports large graphics cards and even some water cooling systems.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2014 3:02 PM BST