Profile for Sile > Reviews

5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml
5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Cleaning Kit for Keyboards, 2 Dec. 2016
What can I say? This has become essential kit in my place for keeping the PC keyboard clean. The powerful air blast blows all crumbs out from under the keys without damaging the keyboard, meaning I no longer have to shake it forcefully. I always have this to hand.

Halloween Party Mist Maker Fogger Mister with 6 LEDs
Halloween Party Mist Maker Fogger Mister with 6 LEDs
Offered by Aquapet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Halloween Effect, 2 Dec. 2016
Have read some review, I was skeptical about this, but for Halloween, inside a bowl inside an old, iron cauldron by the front door, it drew a lot of attention around my neighbourhood. Did exactly as it says in the description, water bubbled, mist rose and the colours were lovely.

ORICO 2588US3 Super Speed Portable USB 2.5 3.0 Inch SATA External Hard Drive HDD Enclosure Case for Laptop Desktop PC(Blue)
Offered by Whasrp Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Case, Easy to Fit, 2 Dec. 2016
Well, the IT guy advised purchasing this rather than demolishing my external hard drive. I didn't know it was possible to just change the case and restore everything.

This is the cheapest resolution I could have asked for. I have all my files back, and it was a simple, click in place and it worked. Also, it has a much more secure link than my previous hard drive case.

Libratone Zipp Mini Wireless Bluetooth and Wifi Speaker - Victory Red
Libratone Zipp Mini Wireless Bluetooth and Wifi Speaker - Victory Red

5.0 out of 5 stars My (almost) constant companion, 2 Dec. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Wasn't really sure about this when I first saw the product, and I was even less keen having read other reviews, but this is probably the most used gadget in my home after my iPhone. Seriously!

I use the Libratone Zipp Mini when I wake up, immediately connecting to my iPhone so I can listen to music as I get ready for the day. It hangs on my door handle in my room when not in use, gets carried to the bathroom door handle, as I shower, comes back into the bedroom as I dress, and then downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. As I leave the house, it hands on the closet door handle, where it is retrieved when I return home, and eventually makes it way back upstairs to the bedroom. And, yes, it is used when I'm reading in bed at night, too. It really is just that portable and the sound carries well in even room without distortion. I have a feeling it will travel with me, on those occasions I don't wish to wear a headset.

I am considering purchasing a second one to create that "stereo" sound I've seen other reviewers mention, for my living room.

The Libratone Zipp Mini was so easy to set up, I didn't even need instructions. It hooked straight up to my blue tooth. I did install the app, but I hardly ever use it, as the speaker works perfectly fine just via bluetooth. The only thing I'd change is the cover, so it matches my decor as red is not really my cover. Fortunately, Libratone sell the covers separately.

I can highly recommend the Libratone Zipp Mini Wireless Speaker - my (almost) constant companion.

L'Oreal Paris 3 Pure Clays+Charcoal Detox Mask, 50ml
L'Oreal Paris 3 Pure Clays+Charcoal Detox Mask, 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Now one of my 'must haves', 2 Dec. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
So, I waited a few weeks before posting a review, because the products says it's best to use it three times a week, and I wanted to see if it would make a difference; and, it did.

I was a bit wary when first applying this product because it had such a strong scent, and as I have sensitive skin I was worried about a reaction. Well, I needed have worried. The clay went on cool, it didn't cause any heat, or irritation. What I did notice is that upon removal, my pores appeared smaller, it seemed to draw some impurities to the surface, but my skin felt smoother, and softer. On the second application, my skin had the same thing occurred: some small spots were drawn to the surface but my pores appeared smaller again, and the skin felt smoother, and softer.

Over the course of the last few weeks, my skin has definitely improved. With each new application the number of spots that appear has reduced and my skin actually looks better.

I love this product, and will continue using it, though I may try the other masks in this range, too.

Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Contour Velvet Blusher, Dusky Pink 6.5 g
Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Contour Velvet Blusher, Dusky Pink 6.5 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly Good, 24 Oct. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have to admit I am very sceptical of 'celebrity' beauty products as, in my experience, most are of poor quality. This is different.

First of all, this blusher actually survived the post, which is more than can be said about 90% of blushers I've ordered online, which often arrive in pieces and unusable. Certainly, the actual case is rather solid in comparison to most I've encountered, which obviously provides suitable protection for the powder within.

The day after it arrived, I thought I would try it, even if it seemed a little darker than my regular, work day tones. I'm afraid I never use the brushes that come with blush, or other colour palettes, so I can make no comment about it here. That said, I was impressed with how the colour was easily picked up by my brush, and it was easily applied evenly. The colour, Dusky Pink, is nowhere near as dark as I thought it would be, being much closer to a natural, soft blush colour on my skin.

I love that it goes with my (blue based) red lipsticks, as well as my pinks making it versatile in terms of colour.

To my surprise, I found myself loving everything about this blusher, and I have a feeling it will become a staple of my make-up routine.

Rapesco 825 2-Hole Metal Punch, 25 sheet Capacity - Candy Pink
Rapesco 825 2-Hole Metal Punch, 25 sheet Capacity - Candy Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars It may be pink; but it's tough., 11 Oct. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As I was undertaking a new course this year, I needed a hole punch to keep at home in order to file, and organise my college papers. I am used to large hole punchers (60+ sheets) at work, so was a little sceptical as to how robust this Rapesco 1358 might be. I need not have worried.

It is metal, which provides a sturdy feeling while maintaining a light weight, meaning that I can actually carry it with me in my satchel when working away from home. The lock, which holds the arm in place also facilitates this, as the punch shrinks in size. Although I would prefer other than a plastic slide rule - they never seem like they will last terribly long to me - the slide is adequate, and aligns with those papers I have punched via the large-scale printers at work, which is all I need. The specifications say it punches through 25 sheets of paper: Not sure how many sheets I actually punched at a time, but it works a treat with precision; and has done for the last week (or so) on two lever arch files of papers, and divider boards.

The best thing for me though is that, being pink, it is easily sighted amongst the other items I have around when I'm working. Owning office equipment/supplies all in black, grey or red may look neater (questionably), but I prefer softer colours, like pink or baby blue. I especially like these options for items I am to have at home.

I would definitely recommend this Rapesco 1358 Metal Hole Punch.

The Natural Cook: Eating the Seasons from Root to Fruit
The Natural Cook: Eating the Seasons from Root to Fruit
by Tom Hunt

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful. Inspired. But, not for me; not just now, 28 Jan. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The idea behind this book is wonderful. I really like the layout, and presentation, and those recipes I've tried are rather tasty, really good. The Natural Cook features new recipes for some of my favourite vegetables, but ... I've not used this book much since I've received it. I did enjoy perusing it, and the few things I did try, but, for me, its a little aspirational rather than practical. For now, I'm kind of a quick, no muss, no fuss kind of person - one pot cooking is where I am at just now.

Perhaps one day I will figure out how to use my time better, and ensure I am getting the best of my food: seasonal, fresher, and with less wastage. When that time comes I'll pick up The Natural Cook again.

Skullcandy Lowrider 2.0 On-Ear Audio Headphones with Mic - Athletic Purple
Skullcandy Lowrider 2.0 On-Ear Audio Headphones with Mic - Athletic Purple
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Portable 'Phones, 24 Sept. 2015
These have lived in my handbag, being used as and when for quite some time now. They are durable, comfortable, and the sound quality is great for my needs - I'm doing a language course, and listen to music.

I would recommend these to anyone looking for portable headphones.

Pukka Dyslexia Pad A4 80gsm Ruled With Margin 100 Pages 50 Sheets - Color: Lavender
Offered by Morgan's Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 24 Sept. 2015
These pads are great. Though designed for dyslexics, buying the different colours helps keep my course notes in order. And, the quality is superb as the sheets are quite thick, and the pad holds together despite be transported all over the place.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10