Profile for Hughena > Reviews

Content by Hughena

Hughena

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Dear Sirs, When I flipped through and saw how ..., 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Dear Sirs,

When I flipped through and saw how many times the f... word features, I deleted it. As a result I read few books and switch off or walk away from the same kind of video.

Hughena da Silva

Anna Karenina (Penguin Classics)
Anna Karenina (Penguin Classics)
by Leo Tolstoy

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lesson for Life, 12 Mar. 2014
This second hand book was in great condition and the story is a warning to all who would follow Anna's example.

Rees Howells: Intercessor
Rees Howells: Intercessor
by Norman Grubb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christian Classic, 12 Mar. 2014
The book is in good condition and is a must for anybody wanting to keep this Christian treasure - and learn from it.

Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Offered by amy's Schätze

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Fashionable Headphones, 24 April 2013
These headphones are really nice and give good sound.

They are light and comfortable too and I recommend them to anyone looking for reasonably priced, good headphones.

Hughena da Silva

Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 150 ml (Pack of 6)
Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 150 ml (Pack of 6)
Offered by Grocery UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 150 ml (Pack of 6), 24 April 2013
I chose this product because it is one of the best Worcestershire Sauces I have tasted. I live in Portugal and can't get it here.

This time I bought it in bulk and it should last me a long time.

I recommend this product to anyone who appreciates good Worcestershire Sauce!

Thank you Amazon for making it available to me.

Sony SRF-59 FM/AM Analogue Personal Radio, with belt clip - Silver
Sony SRF-59 FM/AM Analogue Personal Radio, with belt clip - Silver
Offered by Direct savings

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony FM/AM Analogue Radio, 24 April 2013
I chose this radio for my husband because of the price, size and weight. Also, Sony is a reliable make.

My husband loves it as it can pick up more stations than the previous radio he had.

He also likes the removeable belt clip.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a compact, good quality radio.

Hughena da Silva

The Two Babylons: Or The Papal Worship proved to be the worship of Nimrod and his wife.
by Rev. Alexander Hislop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 27 Feb. 2013
I chose this rating because it goes right back to the roots of paganism. I read this book about 35 years ago and always wished I could have a copy of my own. Rev. Hislop researched the subject in an excellent way and I believe his conclusion.

I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in knowing how paganism has never died out, but continues to this present day.

Derma V10 COCONUT Body Butter 220ml
Derma V10 COCONUT Body Butter 220ml
Offered by Canary Digital Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars Derma V10 Coconut Body Butter 220ml, 5 Aug. 2011
Where I live in Portugal, I can't get Coconut Body Butter which I just love! So glad I could get some from

Amazon.

Dettol Original Liquid Antiseptic Disinfectant, 750ml
Dettol Original Liquid Antiseptic Disinfectant, 750ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Dettol - Best Antiseptic I've Found, 21 Jun. 2011
We always had Dettol in our house as a child and our Mother always ran for it to treat our cuts from falling off our bicycles etc.

Once I had an eye infection and put undiluted Dettol on my eye a couple of times and it cleared the infection. Not really advisable as it burns!

I lived in Africa for 58 years and since moving to Portugal, haven't found Dettol anywhere. I found some by chance in London last year - was so glad.

I can now buy it on Amazon to my surprise and delight. Dettol is the best antiseptic. I speak from experience! I'm 68 yrs old.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2011 3:43 PM BST