Profile for Jane Nelson > Reviews

Content by Jane Nelson

Jane Nelson (Suffolk, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
U100% Bamboo fiber Hand Towels, Easy Care, Bamboo Fiber for Maximum Softness and Absorbency (4-pack 70*140cm,35*75cm) (green/white)
Offered by Lymgaa

3.0 out of 5 stars These towels are nice and soft and fluff up well after washing, 6 April 2017
These towels are nice and soft and fluff up well after washing, but I'm not very keen on the shape. The hand towel is too long and too narrow and the bath towel, though the right sort of length, isn't really wide enough. For this reason, I wouldn't buy them again.

Inventor A++ Mini Fridge Silver 45L Small
Inventor A++ Mini Fridge Silver 45L Small
Offered by Inventor Appliances

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet and well designed, 6 April 2017
So far this fridge seems great. It is upstairs in a small seating area for my B&B guests. It's incredibly quiet, which is important as it is near the bedrooms, and quite spacious for such a small appliance. Plenty of room for milk and beer and anything else my guests want to keep cold. It seems very efficient too - although of course it's early days to judge.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Strengthening Hair Serum 50ml
Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Strengthening Hair Serum 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it promises, 7 April 2016
A tiny amount goes a long way (be careful to only use a couple of drops). But if you don't overdo it I think you'll find that it does exactly what it says on the tin. In other words it restores your hair's strength. At least, it has certainly worked for me.

Bel Canto
Bel Canto
by Ann Patchett

5.0 out of 5 stars An extraordinary and quirky read, 7 April 2016
This review is from: Bel Canto (Paperback)
Beautifully written, gripping and unpredictable, I couldn't put this down!

Modern Chrome Toothbrush Holder Wall Mounted Tumbler Bathroom Accessory ACC107
Modern Chrome Toothbrush Holder Wall Mounted Tumbler Bathroom Accessory ACC107
Offered by iBathUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 7 April 2016
Very happy with these (I bought two). The quality is excellent for the money. The frosted glass looks good and the chrome holder is well made.

Carmen C82005B Battery Operated Nose Trimmer - Black
Carmen C82005B Battery Operated Nose Trimmer - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars It looked really good, but it just wouldn't turn on, 5 Mar. 2016
This totally failed to work. It looked really good, but it just wouldn't turn on. We tried several different batteries, but it stayed as dead as a dodo. We contacted the seller who was very apologetic and efficient and sent us another one, but then we had exactly the same problem. In the end we had to ask for our money back.

10 Sheets of Luxury Birthday Soft Touch Gift Wrap and Tags
10 Sheets of Luxury Birthday Soft Touch Gift Wrap and Tags
Offered by Shop Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong patterns and colours, 5 Mar. 2016
I particularly liked this wrapping paper. The patterns and colours are vibrant and bold and make presents look very inviting! And the paper is nice and strong.

Pair of Jersey 100% Cotton Pillowcases - Blue (Standard)
Pair of Jersey 100% Cotton Pillowcases - Blue (Standard)
Offered by Tony's Textiles Ltd.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stretchy fabric wasn't really what I wanted., 5 Mar. 2016
I hadn't realised that these were stretchy. I would have preferred normal cotton pillowcases, but I guess I should have read the description more carefully.

10 Sheets of Luxury Floral Design Gift Wrap and Tags - Birthday, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentines Day etc

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wrapping paper, 5 Mar. 2016
Just what I wanted, quick delivery and good value for money. Perhaps best suited to gifts for females.

Genuine Piranha Neon Compact Computer Desk with Shelf for a Home Office PC 23g
Genuine Piranha Neon Compact Computer Desk with Shelf for a Home Office PC 23g

5.0 out of 5 stars A super desk at a great price, 4 Mar. 2016
Very happy with this desk (and my picky daughter thinks it's great too!). It looks very good - the detailing at the sides makes it quite stylish - and it seems very sturdy. My husband was most impressed with the instructions for assembling it and gobsmacked to find that there were actually some spare screws etc supplied, just in case they were needed. It was also extremely well packed. It is excellent value for money too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4