Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Vitabiotics Jointace Aromatic Massage Gel - 75ml
Vitabiotics Jointace Aromatic Massage Gel - 75ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 4 Jan. 2013
I have arthritic ankles and apply Jointace at bedtime. It really works, I can move around quite easily when I get out of bed in the morning. Smells good too!

Dare 2B Outfield Men's Ski Jacket - Black, Medium
Dare 2B Outfield Men's Ski Jacket - Black, Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 Jan. 2013
The fabric is hard, the main zip is only one way and the pocket zips cut into the skin on my hands. There are many pockets, which is good, but the coat is nowhere near as good as the Dare2be jacket I had before.

High quality external USB2.0 DVD Combo drive (read DVD, burn CD) for all notebooks, netbooks and desktop PCs (white)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy purchase, 10 Aug. 2012
I'm very happy with this, it works fine with my MacMini and MacBook Pro, and also through Parallels on the Mac so I can run Windows 7. It was delivered very quickly after ordering and was well packaged.

Kenwood KM336 Chef Classic Stand Mixer with Blender, Gloss White
Kenwood KM336 Chef Classic Stand Mixer with Blender, Gloss White

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 26 Sept. 2011
I have made bread, yorkshire puddings and lovely cakes with this. My only worry is the amount of weight I'm going to put on eating it all. Very nice cookery book with it but it doesn't give details such as using the blender to grind granulated sugar into iceing sugar and basic recipes such as lemon meringue pie. My mother's Kenwood Chef lasted donkeys years and the recipe book mentioned both these things. I hope my Kenwood lasts as long.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2011 2:57 PM BST

BT Verve 450 DECT Single Cordless Digital Telephone with Answering Machine - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 25 Aug. 2011
It's good, easy to set up, apart from having to enter all the new phone numbers! Instructions are very clear and easy to follow. I just have to learn to listen out for the new ring tone.

Numatic Airo Power Brush high performance carpet tool
Numatic Airo Power Brush high performance carpet tool

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 7 May 2010
Ir's wonderful, got all the dog hair and fluff off my rug, so I don't have to replace it OR buy a new vacuum cleaner (or get rid of the dogs!)

Page: 1 | 2