Profile for Jeffus > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute gem for any gamer!, 21 Nov. 2016
This review is from: Watch Dogs 2 (PS4) (Video Game)
Now let me start by saying I'm normally a PC Gamer. But after watching several YouTube Pre-release walk-throughs/Lets play game play vids. I decided to order this for the PS4... Now IK've never really played a game on the PS4 as I'm used to Keyboard + mouse style of game play. However, I decided to try this game as I was so interested in the game. Yes, it took me a while to get used to the bloomin controller, but. I'm so glad I did. This game is an absolute must! I'm so hooked it's untrue! The whole setting is just jaw dropping! The characters are so believable, as is the story. To top it all off, it's open world! A must have to any serious gamers collection.

The Grand Tour Season 1
The Grand Tour Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars A long wait, and well worth it!, 18 Nov. 2016
The boys are back!! The thing is, you just know when these three get together, you're going to be in for the ride of your life! Absolutely brilliant!! Looking forward to the specials

Silverplated Ladies Compact Mirror With Pink Butterfly Motif in Sparkling Diamantes - Make a Fantastic Gift
Offered by Celebration Gifts For All Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2016
Very nice compact mirror for my bridesmaid worth the money. Highly recommend. Thank you very much.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My bridesmaid going to love this compact mirror worth every penny very pretty, 28 Jan. 2016
My bridesmaid going to love this compact mirror worth every penny very pretty. Highly recommend to anyone what want a compact mirror. Thank you very much.

OFF WHITE LACE GARTER RIBBON BOW CENTRE PEARL BEAD HEN NIGHTS WEDDING BRIDAL
OFF WHITE LACE GARTER RIBBON BOW CENTRE PEARL BEAD HEN NIGHTS WEDDING BRIDAL
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2016
Pretty garter will go well with my 50s style wedding dress. Thank you.

2T White / Ivory Wedding Elbow Veil With Comb 24" Crystals (White)
2T White / Ivory Wedding Elbow Veil With Comb 24" Crystals (White)
Offered by Fashiondresses

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived earlier highly recommend to friends, 28 Jan. 2016
Arrived earlier highly recommend to friends. Love the veil can't wait to wear it with my 50s style wedding dress in June. Thank you very much.

SEXYHER Ladies 1950's Vintage Style Classic Dress - RBJW1445(LightPink,UK26)
SEXYHER Ladies 1950's Vintage Style Classic Dress - RBJW1445(LightPink,UK26)
Offered by SexyherDresses

5.0 out of 5 stars My sister looks amazing in this dress for my wedding in June this ..., 28 Jan. 2016
My sister looks amazing in this dress for my wedding in June this year 50s style wedding. My sister not a dress person but she loves it she can't wait to wear it. Thank you. Highly recommend it to friends.

TDHQ Women's Jewel Applique Sheer Lace 3/4 Sleeve Organza Mini A-Line Wedding Dress White UK10

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wedding dress made to fit me can't wait to ..., 28 Jan. 2016
Fantastic wedding dress made to fit me can't wait to wear the dress June 25th this year i will highly recommend to anyone who would won't a wedding dress for there big day goes well with the short veil i have bought the 50s style. Thank you very much for making a lovely dress and making my day special and a lovely free gift with it phone cover.

5 x Coloured Satin Ribbon Flowers With Crystal Centre Appliques Wedding Stationary Scrapbook Sew On Trims Craft (dusky pink)
Offered by Pimp My Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with satin flowers they will look very nice for ..., 28 Jan. 2016
Very pleased with satin flowers they will look very nice for my 3 bridesmaid in June . I will recommend to friends. Thank you very much.

10 Pack GU10 4W LED Beautiful Warm White Colour 40w Replacement for Halogen bulb with New Chip Technology with 2 Year Warranty 2700k

5.0 out of 5 stars Received these a week ago, as a replacement to ..., 2 Dec. 2014
Received these a week ago, as a replacement to my halogen bulbs. Which got far to hot and blew frequently. since installing these, I cannot believe how bright they are. I have 6 in my Kitchen and 3 in the bathroom.

I'd heard that they stay relatively, warm even after being on all day... so, I sheepishly touched one after it had been on for a few hours. It was barely warm!

I've just noticed, that these where under review (see above - if that's still the case), but I don't know why as these where as described and what I received. So no complaints from me!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3