Profile for Keith Bolton > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Let Me Touch
Let Me Touch

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-written contemporary novel, 26 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Let Me Touch (Kindle Edition)
This is an enjoyable story to read, but it's shallow, artificial, contrived. Not very erotic really, not the best. Feels forced and uninspiring. Also, at the end, you're left dissatisfied because you have to buy the other books that follow to find out what happens. Not a stand-alone therefore. Really! But it's well-crafted. A good writer. But there's something missing: reality and sex situations that are real. Too polished. Where's the muck of humanity?

Seducing the Voyeur: The Extra-Marital Adventures of Bethany and John
Seducing the Voyeur: The Extra-Marital Adventures of Bethany and John

5.0 out of 5 stars Arousal time! In depth well-written erotica, 5 Jun. 2016
I've just finished reading this book. Wow! What great writing for enthusiastic fans of erotica. You are excited and inspired all the way through. The story works well. Yes, there is a story, a well thought out story. Things don't happen at first, as the story is building. But it's worth the wait. And there is lots and lots of it when it "comes". One of the best works of erotic fiction I have ever read. I won't spoil anything by revealing the plot, but believe me you won't really mind, as long as the story moves along well and serves as a helpful vehicle for what you're really after. The journey is worth it; time well invested. Go on this journey and be helped. Enjoy! I sure hope to find more like this!

EROTICA: Babysitter Quickie #3: Explicit sex taboo sexy blonde babysitter fantasy romance short story

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 14 Dec. 2015
This is wonderful! Inspiring! Well-written. Pity it is so short. But you know it's going to be... Thank you, Anna.

Torn: A Dark BDSM Romance Novel (Shattered Lives Book 1)
Torn: A Dark BDSM Romance Novel (Shattered Lives Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Be encouraged, 9 Dec. 2015
This is a beautifully written erotic novel. I read it slowly, devouring every word. I enjoyed it so much. But there are scattered typo errors and wrong word choices and grammatical deficiencies. All of which can be corrected. They do not detract from the enjoyment of this first novel by this talented author. Although I agree with another reviewer about the ending, which is disappointing because you are left dissatisfied; and which inexplicably spoils the greatness of this creation. Hence the 4 stars rating. Yet I highly recommend you read this. You'll be inspired, you'll be moved sensually. You might even shed tears. You might even be changed.

My Sorority Girlfriend Bundle: (Submission and Dominance, Exhibitionism and Voyeurism, Painful Spankings, First Time Lesbian Domination)

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh, for the ecstasy!, 5 Oct. 2015
This writer certainly has the gift of writing! I like the material and knowledge with which she writes. She inspires. She fires the imagination and the flesh. She moves me. I want to know. Read this book and you will see. 4 stars because of certain minor imperfections. But read it and enjoy! The price is not exorbitant.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2015 12:44 AM BST

MATURE Sexual Addiction (picture-book) 2: SEX
MATURE Sexual Addiction (picture-book) 2: SEX

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 Oct. 2014
Terrible waste of money! Stops at 90%! Short changed, so to speak. Anyway, the pictures aren't good. Poor. And, what's more, I didn't choose to buy this book. To my surprise the computer did the choosing, without my clicking the mouse??? I was just browsing through many books at the time. I was robbed!!!

Creeds and Confessions of the Reformed Faith
Creeds and Confessions of the Reformed Faith

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Needed Today, 1 April 2014
If you are interested in knowing the truths of the true faith of Christians, this is a good book that will help you. I love the creeds and the confessions of our faith from the mouths of our brothers and sisters all those centuries ago. As well, it is important to be familiar with church history and know the roots of our faith. With this book you will find great value for your money. Read and be informed and comforted.

Calvin and Calvinism
Calvin and Calvinism

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing read for the believer, 31 Mar. 2014
This is a superb book. I love Calvin; I love Calvinism. To know God is sovereign and everywhere and in absolute charge in all the affairs of our individual lives is good news for the believer. Read this book and read it with determination. It is worth it.

On Calvinism
On Calvinism

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Truths!, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: On Calvinism (Kindle Edition)
This book is superb. It fully explains the doctrines of grace in an irrefutable way; it is encouraging for us Christians who have come to love the theology of the Puritans. Thank God for a minister like Charles Spurgeon who still speaks to us from the 19th century. An excellent buy!

Stop Asking Jesus Into Your Heart: How to Know for Sure You Are Saved
Stop Asking Jesus Into Your Heart: How to Know for Sure You Are Saved

5.0 out of 5 stars Blessed Assurance, 22 Mar. 2014
This is a very good book to read for Christians who are unsure of their present salvation status due to own personal life experiences or whatever. From time to time we all stumble and fall and, sometimes, to our shame, "blow it big time"..... Don't we? If we're honest! And then the doubts!! And then the shame!!!

You will be uplifted by reading this book. It is very scriptural and very readable. If you are concerned and you are looking to Jesus and resting your hope on Him, and know it in your heart, you are saved. Read this book and see.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8