Profile for PM > Reviews

Content by PM

PM

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kindle Paperwhite (6th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars everything is so easy! Ordering books is a doddle, 21 Jan. 2015
I have used an e-reader before but that gave up the ghost and is no longer supported by the manufacturer in any case.
My husband bought me the Kindle Paperwhite for Christmas as a surprise.
I was expecting to have to set up a separate account with Amazon then set up my laptop with a program to store the books I wanted to buy but no, everything is so easy!
Ordering books is a doddle, no fuss whatsoever and books are delivered wirelessly straight to your kindle or you can order from Amazon.
Using the Paperwhite is straightforward, all the instructions are loaded on the Kindle so no reams of paper to wade through.
The screen is clear and crisp and very easy to read in bright light or outside in the sun.
It's very light and compact, perfect for slipping in your bag or luggage.
Protecting your Kindle is easy too as there are lots of covers to choose from in fab colours!
It's brilliant, I love it.

Superior PU Leather Magnetic Pull Tab Pouch Case Cover For Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Various Colours In Advert iPhone R Us® (Light Purple)
Offered by iPhone R Us

3.0 out of 5 stars Case for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, 18 April 2014
This case is ok, it covers the whole phone and is kept inside with a magnetic clip, which to be honest, doesn't feel like it's going to last long.
The case is too big for my phone, it moves about inside but at least it's reasonably protected.

Happy
Happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Happy (Audio CD)
This song makes you feel, well, happy! A great song for the summer months, very feelgood song, I love it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Autoglym Bumper, trim care restorer, 18 April 2014
.I like using Autoglym products and this works brilliantly on the bumpers and plastic trim that needs refreshing. Gives a nice 'new' look to scuffed bumpers.
Good stuff

You're Nobody 'til Somebody Loves You
You're Nobody 'til Somebody Loves You

5.0 out of 5 stars James Arthur, 18 April 2014
I Love this, he has a very good voice, shame I don't hear much of him these days. I hope makes more good songs like this.

Sony 4GB MP3 Player with Clip and USB Connection - Red
Sony 4GB MP3 Player with Clip and USB Connection - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony 4GB MP3 Player., 18 April 2014
This player holds about 900 hundred songs which is plenty for me. The sounds is excellent and the clip is very handy attaching to clothing etc nice for when I'm cleaning the car.

Autoglym All Car Cleaning Valet Quick Rapid Detailer Protection Spray + Genuine Mug Cup
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Autoglym Quick Rapid Detailer, 18 April 2014
This product works really well and shifts dirt and grime in-bedded in the paintwork, my clay bar is filthy after using this. Brilliant stuff.
The Autoglym mug was a nice touch too.

2 x OlPro Caravan & Motorhome Wheel Chock with handle - Yellow TWIN DEAL
2 x OlPro Caravan & Motorhome Wheel Chock with handle - Yellow TWIN DEAL

4.0 out of 5 stars Wheel Chocks - yellow, 20 Dec. 2013
I use these wheels choc for a horsebox. The colour is a good idea has the box is parked on grass, they are easy to find and because of the ridges they keep the box very still.

Casino Royale [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Casino Royale [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars Casino Royale Bluray, 31 May 2012
I'm not really a fan of the early JB films but I had read good and bad reviews of Daniel Craig so decided to make my own mind up and buy the bluray.
This film left me breathless from start to finish, there's so much going on!
I enjoyed this film immensely, the stunts were incredible and the characters, in my opinion, believable.
As this is bluray the picture-quality is amazing, very clear images with vibrant colours and fantastic sound.
If you havent seen this film yet, give it a try!

KIDS/CHILDS/JUNIOR WATERPROOF SKI/SKIING RNS 100 MITTENS/GLOVES BLACK AGE 4,6, 8 ,10,12 yrs.
Offered by Kelly Sports Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Mittens, 30 April 2011
These gloves kept my daughter's hands nice and warm and dry. They arrived when needed so my daughter was able to enjoy the snow without getting freezing cold and wet.
They have very handy clips so they can be attached to clothing. Good product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4