Profile for DJ Millard > Reviews

Intex Unisex Twin Deluxe Raised P 64132 Air Bed, Grey
Intex Unisex Twin Deluxe Raised P 64132 Air Bed, Grey
Offered by activeleisure

5.0 out of 5 stars A good night's sleep, 27 Jan. 2017
It took only minutes to inflate. It was a nice firm surface. I did have to add just a bit of air after sitting on it for about 10 minutes, but no problems after that. Make sure to keep the inflate/deflate knob turned to inflate for sleeping. For anyone who finds it a little chilly to sleep on, try this; put down a mattress cover or thin blanket, sheet, and them top blankets. I had a most enjoyable night on this airbed.

Mercers Furniture Corona 3-Door Arch Top Wardrobe
Mercers Furniture Corona 3-Door Arch Top Wardrobe

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: This item gives off TOXIC fumes!, 22 Jan. 2017
After owning this for almost 2 years I can say without hesitation that it is dangerous to have in the home! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM! The smell coming from this wardrobe has NOT dissipated at all. The fumes that come from it are toxic. I have lung problems and the fumes have sent me to hospital twice. My husband who has never had lung problems is now constantly congested. Both of us always have had sinus problems because of the toxic fumes coming from this.
If you have lung/heart/sinus problems, this product will aggravate them. DO NOT PLACE THIS IN A ROOM WITH A BABY, AN ELDERLY FAMILY MEMBER, OR IN A SMALL SPACE
We recently realised that it was the fumes making us so sick, and have moved the wardrobe out of our bedroom.

Gorilla Tape Tough & Wide 73mm x 27m
Gorilla Tape Tough & Wide 73mm x 27m
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorilla Tape...Trust Is The Name Of The Game, 4 Jan. 2017
I am getting ready to ship my household items. I use plastic shipping boxes and I needed to seal the lid to the base. I have always trusted the Gorilla brand and the extra wide tape will secure my belongings inside the boxes for safe and secure shipping.

Gorilla 3044601 48 mm x 27 m Tape - White
Gorilla 3044601 48 mm x 27 m Tape - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tape Ever, 4 Jan. 2017
I needed some way of marking a black plastic shipping box. I have always trusted the gorilla brand because I can count on it to stay stuck to whatever surface I apply it to. Thank you Gorilla brand.

3 Pairs unisex IOMI SockShop Extra Wide Diabetic Socks Swollen Legs 8 Variations (UK 9-11 EU 43-45, White)
Offered by David James uk

5.0 out of 5 stars So Very Comfortable, 3 Jan. 2017
Soft, warm, and wonderful is the best way to describe these socks. I highly recommend these.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy With This, 3 Jan. 2017
Great timer! I love the setting options. I can set hours, minutes, and seconds separately. I stick it to the fridge when not in use by way of the magnet and use the flip down rest/stand when in use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever, 3 Jan. 2017
Always accurate. I love the ease at which I can switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit. This is excellent value for money. I highly recommend this. It is a must for any home medical kit.

Pro Series CMS 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with silicone cover, batteries and lanyard (Jet Black)
Offered by Med Shop and Beyond UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money, 3 Jan. 2017
Not a fan of this pulse oximeter. I purchased this and another one at the same time. Neither of them was accurate at all. I placed this one on my index finger of one hand and the other on the index finger of the other hand. They did not agree with each other. If you really need to keep an eye on your pulse, like I do, spend a bit more and buy a good one. I returned this item and purchased a Nonin 9590 and couldn't be happier with it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2017 10:13 PM BST

Finger Pulse Oximeter With LED Display (Includes Carrycase, Batteries and Lanyard)

2.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money, 3 Jan. 2017

H&S® Set of 4 Knitting Knitter Looms Set Craft Kit Sock Scarf Hat Maker - Round
H&S® Set of 4 Knitting Knitter Looms Set Craft Kit Sock Scarf Hat Maker - Round
Offered by H&S Alliance UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Check YouTube For Instructional Videos, 3 Jan. 2017
I am new to knitting and this is a wonderful way to start. Good quality and good value for money. For anyone who wants to start knitting, this is a good choice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20