Profile for Ki > Reviews

The Legend of Zelda Shield Mug, Multi-Colour
The Legend of Zelda Shield Mug, Multi-Colour
Offered by Elbenwald UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nerd Heaven, 15 April 2017
Got this for a friend who loves tea and Zelda- she absolutely loves it! Nice big mug :)

Whittard of Chelsea Luxury White Hot Chocolate
Whittard of Chelsea Luxury White Hot Chocolate
Offered by Healthy Living for You

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection with too high a cost, 1 Dec. 2016
Beautiful, although it desperately needs to be cheaper!

NETGEAR Mini N300 Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender with External Antennas (Wi-Fi Booster) (EX2700-100UKS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for a large student house, 1 Dec. 2016
I'm in a student house for 6, and the wifi was horrific in my room as I am furthest away from our router (and because I'm directly above our microwave which is used 24/7, and because of a huge Netflix usage from the housemates). This item was super simple to set up, and I can have it in my room and use it to boost wifi generally and also with an Ethernet/ LAN cable for my laptop or PS4 when the going gets tough! A life and degree saver!

Bravely Default (3DS)
Bravely Default (3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely worth the money, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bravely Default (3DS) (Video Game)
I kinda bought this game on a limb, treating myself to it after christmas; honestly, it's turning out to be one of my favourite games. It is great for any Final Fantasy fans, as it remains true to the best story elements, but also adds the new Brave and Default tactics. The story so far is great, there's a play event option in case you miss anything, it allows you to have 'friends' without necessarily having friends with the game, and I'm truly a fan. The Miiverse community for this game is also amazing, as you can ask questions and get tips whilst avoiding spoilers (unless you want to see them!)
Get this even if you're unsure- it is completely worth it!