Profile for Bookworm > Reviews

Content by Bookworm

Bookworm "Bea" (Bristol)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Large Size Replacement Band For Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband Bracelet with Clasp / No Tracker (Deep Pink)
Offered by Ezdaily

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 25 Aug. 2016
Delivered promptly and is more like the original than other bands I've tried. Nice colours and the lights flash white. I don't like the look of the coloured lights!! Fussy I know!
I would order this again and probably try another colour

RM-Series Replacement Remote Control For Sharp LC-19 D1E-BK
RM-Series Replacement Remote Control For Sharp LC-19 D1E-BK
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Working perfectly, 5 Aug. 2016
Arrived promptly and works perfectly

SnowCinda 3PCS Adjustable Replacement Silicone Wristbands with Clasps for Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker Bands
Offered by SnowCinda Co., Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not as good as original, 21 July 2016
These are OK as a replacement band for Fitbit Flex BUT they are wider than the original, I'm not keen on the coloured window and don't like the look of buckle. Apart from that they're just ok!

RM-Series Replacement Remote Control For Sharp LC-32LE700S LC32LE700S
RM-Series Replacement Remote Control For Sharp LC-32LE700S LC32LE700S
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded all expectations by working!, 21 July 2016
I needed to replace a remote control for a Sharp TV. I ordered this but half expected it not to work. No idea why I was so gloomy about its prospects but past experience in ordering parts probably led to this.

The remote arrived very quickly, well before the expected date. I searched for user instructions - there were none. I assumed it would need to be tuned to match my TV. Not feeling optimistic I loaded batteries and half-heartedly pointed at TV. WOW! It sprung into life! All functions tested and working perfectly.

Very pleased and happy to have a working remote again.

I'm now going to order one to replace the lost remote for another TV.

Thank you for restoring my faith in ordering replacement parts!

The One I Was
The One I Was

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced, 17 April 2016
This review is from: The One I Was (Kindle Edition)
Still unsure whether I liked this book or not!! None of the characters were particularly likeable or really that interesting. Benny's 'reveal' was fairly obvious early on.
To be honest it felt as though the author had several stories and just bundled them into one novel with links that were too coincidental to be believable.
I finished it but probably wouldn't recommend

G-HUB†-†Case for iPad (Stand, Paid and Auto Sleep Wake Function) iPad 4/iPad 3/iPad 2  - Purple
G-HUB†-†Case for iPad (Stand, Paid and Auto Sleep Wake Function) iPad 4/iPad 3/iPad 2 - Purple
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case, 5 April 2016
This is the second of these iPad cases I have bought. The first one lasted 4 years of some VERY rough treatment! My iPad is like new, well protected by the case. I went for the same one again as the first had been so good and was delighted to find that it was now cheaper in price but still of the same excellent quality.

[Apple MFi Certified] Lightning to USB Charge & Sync Cable Lead, Colour Gold & White, 1m / 3.2 ft
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 29 Mar. 2016
Just what I needed for use in the car. Prompt delivery, good price and works well

Labato Newest Apple iPhone 5 5s SE Magnetic Design Genuine Leather Flip Cases Covers for Apple iPhone 5s 100% Handmade for Apple iPhone SE 5 / 5S Rose Red lbt-I5S-11L33
Offered by Labato UK Official Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Ripped within days - Replaced by seller and now all very good, 20 Feb. 2016
Initially really pleased with this case it fitted and felt nice but within days the front cover has ripped. Poor quality as it was certainly not subject to any rough handling. The case now doesn't close properly. The weak spot seems to be where the spine doesn't run the entire length of the phone

Edited - seller saw review and contacted me. Offered a replacement which arrived very quickly. All good now a case seems to be exactly what I hoped when I first ordered
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 1, 2016 9:26 AM GMT

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Set up in minutes!, 16 April 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
Came today. Easy to set up (biggest problem was removing battery cover on remote!). It recognised Internet and works perfectly. Very pleased

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 Oct. 2014
Bought 2 cheap kindle fires for myself and my husband when the previous version was reduced in price. So I didn't want to pay the earth for covers. Bought the black and purple. Was delivered quickly, they fit well, look good and were cheap. Very pleased with both.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4