Profile for nobettyno > Reviews

Content by nobettyno

nobettyno

Page: 1 | 2
Natracare Ultra Pads with Wings Long (10 per pack)
Natracare Ultra Pads with Wings Long (10 per pack)
Offered by Beaming Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product., 13 Jun. 2016
These are a good alternative to non-organic sanitary towels.

Wuthering Heights
Wuthering Heights

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 13 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Wuthering Heights (Kindle Edition)
If you've never read Wuthering Heights read it now, it's a true and beautiful classic.

Organyc Sanitary Towels with Wings made from 100% Organic Cotton, Flat, Extra-Thick, 4-Pack (4 x 10)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good grief., 13 Jun. 2016
I'm not sure the world needs a collapsible sanitary towel but here it is anyway.
There is sticky tape on the bottom and the wings so you remove this and then it all flicks back like one of those red fish you get in a cracker. So whichever tape you unstick will always stick to the rest of the sanitary towel.
If you can complete the complicated three finger stick-it-to-your-pants-without-it-sticking-together manoeuvre, which is just what you want to be doing while menstruating heavily in a loo, then you wear these sanitary towels and as you wear them they collapse and become misshapen. The result being that you get an uncomfortable wedge of sanitary towel in your delicate parts.
In fairness, these do offer variety in that you are never quite sure which part of the towel is going to become dislodged and attack you.
Still, they are organic.

Pink Pig A4 Landscape Display Book | 270gsm Black Card, 25 Leaves | Economy Black
Offered by Pink Pig

5.0 out of 5 stars A good display book., 13 Jun. 2016
A good display book.

Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Plus Vegetable Capsules - Pack of 60
Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Plus Vegetable Capsules - Pack of 60
Offered by Sunshine Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars It seems they work., 8 May 2016
On the recommendation of a friend I've been using Solgar since the beginning of the cold and flu season and this year I've barely had any bugs. Of course, I can't attribute this to the Solgar but I will certainly keep using them.

Lightning to USB Cable 1m / 3.3ft Nylon- [Apple MFi Certified] Rampow® - LIFETIME WARRANTY - iPhone 5 Cable / iPhone 5 Charger Cable - Aluminum Head for Charger iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c / 6 / 6s / 6 plus / 6s plus / SE, iPad Pro/ Air / Air 2 / mini2 / mini3 / 4thGen, iPod Nano 7th Gen - iOS10 - Space Gray
Offered by Rampow

4.0 out of 5 stars Broke quickly, replacement arrived quickly., 8 May 2016
Review updated:

I bought two of these and one has stopped working after a month very disappointing.
A replacement charger was sent very quickly, the new one works. Satisfied with the service.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2016 7:35 AM BST

Cetaphil 100 g Moisturising Cream
Cetaphil 100 g Moisturising Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars My one skincare essential., 8 May 2016
The only thing I've found that doesn't irritate my rosacea.

Top Cards Whot!
Top Cards Whot!
Offered by Souvenirs & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars it's brilliant., 28 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Top Cards Whot! (Toy)
Bought this to play with the children, it's brilliant.

Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes 144 Facial Patches- Natural Wrinkle Reducer
Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes 144 Facial Patches- Natural Wrinkle Reducer
Offered by Frownies

4.0 out of 5 stars To my astonishment they do work!, 18 Dec. 2015
My friend and I bought these for a giggle but I'm surprised to say that actually they do work. Of course, they aren't a permanent fix to wrinkles but they do smooth them out, I wear them and night and there is a visible difference. My frown lines are less frownie, almost non-existent now. I really do look better and my skin looks smoother.

I didn't give them 5 stars because they need a lot of water to take them off, I do mine in the shower. If I didn't I think it might look like I've ripped a plaster off my forehead.

I think they are pricey for what they are but the box does last a while so as an alternative to other treatments I would recommend them and will be buying them again.

Me Talk Pretty One Day
Me Talk Pretty One Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 29 July 2015
Funny, interesting and thoughtful observations of the mundane and sometimes the unusual. One of my favourites.

Page: 1 | 2