Profile for Mr. P. Ayres > Reviews

REDEX DIESEL FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER 500ML FOR THE PRICE OF 250ML
REDEX DIESEL FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER 500ML FOR THE PRICE OF 250ML
Offered by Autoshop Bury

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2015
Seems to have made the engine run a bit smoother

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2015
Worked first time, sorted my problems with my dell tower

50 Ways to Kill a Slug (Gardening)
50 Ways to Kill a Slug (Gardening)
by Sarah Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars just good fun, 3 Feb. 2014
bought as a christmas stocking filler and well received. An ideal present for allotment owners everywhere.
Done with a tongue firmly in a cheek !

Nikkai A31JLTK Mini 5.8Ghz Wireless TV Audio/Video Sender & Twin Receiver Kit - No interferance with Wifi. Compact Size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that impressed, 3 Feb. 2014
Ok to start with i thought this was one transmitter and two receivers as per the picture . Actually its just two sets, so i have a spare transmitter just gathering dust. which doesn't matter as the whole lot will be on e bay soon anyway. Its just so poor. On one tv i get a good picture and no sound and on the other tv the picture is average at best. it is only going through one wall, the slightest movement interferes with it and if you move/ walk past the signal is lost completely - contrary to what it says on the box. I spent a whole day setting up one tv to be acceptable, but the tiniest touch and the signal is lost. We opened the dvd player, that knocked the receiver and we were back to square 1 again.
I just want some thing that a- does what it says, and b- works first time out of the box. is that so much to ask?
We are getting by with this, but it is poor and sooner or later we will have to do something else as it has made our brand new HD tv look like a chunk of crap.

SONOS CONNECT Smart Wireless Stereo Adaptor
SONOS CONNECT Smart Wireless Stereo Adaptor

4.0 out of 5 stars Inital problems, but once sorted it seems fine, 9 Feb. 2013
Had a lot of problems setting this up,and spent several frustrating weeks trying to get this working. Eventually I spent two hours on the phone to Sonos support. They were really helpful and found a fault in my system. They have since replaced the connect and it arrived today. I unwrapped it,plugged it in and it set up and ran perfectly first time in a matter of minutes. So lets hope that now everything is sorted and I can get to enjoy the system.

Well done to Sonos for excellent customer support.

My Connect is now playing merrily away to itself downstairs.

very happy.

Do Not Pass Go: From the Old Kent Road to Mayfair
Do Not Pass Go: From the Old Kent Road to Mayfair
by Tim Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 Oct. 2008
I love trhis book, I must have read it four or five times, it is an interesting and light hearted ramble around London. Perfect for a holiday book or for a long flight. I have become a big fan of Tim Moore and particulary recommend Spanish steps.

Back To Black
Back To Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 11 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Back To Black (Audio CD)
I loved this album - she has such a unique voice - my favourite is Tears dry on their own - but there are lots of good tracks on one album ( so rare these days)

The Longest Crawl
The Longest Crawl
by Ian Marchant

5.0 out of 5 stars The most enjoyable read for a long time, 25 Sept. 2006
This review is from: The Longest Crawl (Paperback)
This book is simply the most enjoyable ramble I have read for a long time. It made me want to pack up and follow his trail across the country. It is a mine of useless information as well as bringing many memories back to life. the pub quiz chapter made me smile as I could see our own team in his writings. I have yet to finish the book , but I already know that I will simply start again as soon as I do. Well done mr Marchant..... Cheers!!