Profile for Anjawo > Reviews

Patrick Holford, Brain Food 120 Capsules
Patrick Holford, Brain Food 120 Capsules
Offered by Your Nutrition Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work well for me, 2 July 2016
does not seem to work for me. used to have a small tube of these pills long time ago and those were better.

Beiuns Tempered Glass Screen Protector Ultra-Hard for Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) / J5 (2016) Duos (5.2 inch)(Not for Samsung Galaxy J5 2015)
Offered by SS tech

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 2 July 2016
I contacted the supplier and asked whether they had a 2015 version. They said they were going to get one for me, which was nice. However the protector is too large and I didn't not manage to lay it down properly.but I still think it was worth it because some protection is better than nothing.

RealFoodSource Certified Organic Premium Raw Hemp Protein Powder (1kg)
RealFoodSource Certified Organic Premium Raw Hemp Protein Powder (1kg)
Offered by RealFoodSource Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars very good and organic!!, 5 May 2016
I add it to my quinoa flake-porridge and it's been fine so far. nothing to complain really. the quality is very good and the price unbeatable for a similar, organic product.
it also comes packed pretty well - so for me all the boxes are ticked

DentalPROTEC from PROTEC Probiotics: 100% natural live cultures for the support of healthy Teeth and Gums. Containing 2.5 billion cfu of BLIS M18 per lozenge in sealed blister packs - 30 Lozenges
Offered by Nekta Nutrition UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 4 April 2016
I noticed that this product reduced the tartar on my teeth (that hardened buildup that brushing doesn't remove easily). White coating on my tongue much reduced- but unsure yet, whether recent dietary change had something to do with it or it's from these tablets.
All positive for me. I have tried many dental tablets/probiotics etc. - these ones so far - the best. And what a price!!!!!

Travelhouse Hard shell Lightweight Travel Luggage Suitcase- 4 Wheel Spinner Trolley Bag (28", black & green)
Offered by B-live

2.0 out of 5 stars nothing special, 4 April 2016
I haven't used it yet, but I am not sure if I like it at all. it is not a soft case, NOT a HARD SHELL by any means! it looks fragile actually, the wheels cheap and plasticky- I feel it's not going to survive the first trip test- it will fall apart, I feel it in my bones. Would I buy it - have I had a chance to see it and touch it? NO.
If it works ok, if it survives my first holiday - I will add an additional star, but it's really nothing special.

Episilk Premium Lip Balm with Hyaluronic Acid
Episilk Premium Lip Balm with Hyaluronic Acid
Offered by Your-Healthy

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 19 Jan. 2016
not bad. doesn't plump your lips, don't be silly believing in such things, but it leaves a decent moisture layer and lasts ages. The consistency is rather awful - I have to scrape it over my finger and then apply. but it's ok, I use it before bed, as it's not so hygienic to use it when travelling etc.

Chemistry at Home: Exploring the Ingredients in Everyday Products
Chemistry at Home: Exploring the Ingredients in Everyday Products
by John Emsley

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Jan. 2016
a great book, love it. right up my street in terms of my interests :-)

DailyPROTEC from PROTEC Probiotics: 100% natural live cultures for the support of a healthy Mouth, Throat and Breath. Containing 2.5 billion cfu of BLIS K12 per lozenge in sealed blister packs - 30 Lozenges
Offered by Nekta Nutrition UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars worth trying, 19 Jan. 2016
seems to work. just wondering how permanent is the effect and whether these beneficial bacteria seriously colonize my mouth. worth trying as it is not expensive and may change your life (if you suffer a low mood from halitosis etc.).

Samsung GALAXY J5 DUAL SIM 4G LTE Simfree 5 Inch Super AMOLED, 1.5GB RAM Smartphone - White
Offered by Always Exclusive Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone, great seller, 15 Dec. 2015
I have to say- I am chuffed, I was skeptical, because at the end of the day- you never know what you gonna get from the Internet. But the phone is great. The seller was also helpful with my constant questions (very quick replies btw) - so I am happy with the customer service and I have even more confidence now, that if something happens - there will be no problems with warranty cover. I recommend.
PS - if anything changes - I will update my review.

BodyMe 125g Organic Acai Berry Powder
BodyMe 125g Organic Acai Berry Powder
Offered by Blue Herbs

2.0 out of 5 stars chemical whiff, 17 Oct. 2015
I hated the very chemical smell coming from the packet after opening. that put me off.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9