Profile for =) > Reviews

All We Know Is Falling
All We Know Is Falling
Offered by 247dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars (para)MORE please, 9 Dec. 2006
This review is from: All We Know Is Falling (Audio CD)
This is an unbelievable album. I saw this band at the Mean Fiddler in London, and it's the best gig I've ever been to. The energy was just incredible, and the songs are made to be played live.

Trying to pick out a favourite track is hard, because I change my mind with every listen. The faster tracks, such as Pressure, are catchy and are sure to have your foot tapping. The slower tracks still maintain high energy and high impact. Brighter is beautiful, the lyrics are great, I really can't rave about it enough. In my opinion, every track could be a single here, there's just no weak part.

I'd recommend this band to anybody who's into rock/indie/pop music. Give it a few listens, the songs'll soon be stuck in your head. It's hard to think of a similar band, but if you like Taking Back Sunday, this is a similar type of music, but better.

My album of the year.

(&& sorry about the cheesy title to this review!)

Hairbrush Divas Vol.2: Music You Just Have to Sing Along to
Hairbrush Divas Vol.2: Music You Just Have to Sing Along to
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Divas..............?, 21 Mar. 2004
While this is a good album, worth a listen, I am not convinced that the songs included were well picked. For example, rather than a song like "Build me up Buttercup," this album has Ronan Keating's "life is a rollercoaster" I am not sure who picked these songs, but it could be a lot better.
Also, the album doesn't come with songwords to all the songs, and some of the song choices are bizarre (and unheard of!)