Profile for Chris > Reviews

2016 A5 spiral wirobound one day to a page appointments diary
2016 A5 spiral wirobound one day to a page appointments diary
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2015
Perfect for what I want and fast delivery

Transformers: Dark of the Moon [Blu-ray + DVD] [2011] [Region Free]
Transformers: Dark of the Moon [Blu-ray + DVD] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Shia LaBeouf

1.0 out of 5 stars Blu ray update, 7 Jan. 2012
Good film. But this is the 3rd blu ray I have bought that needs a update. I can't see why my player needs an update the other blu rays I have bought work without an update so why won't this one. I've tried to update my player but it won't work. I'm no computer genius if I knew you had to constantly update like this I wouldn't of bothered buying a blu ray player in the first place it's more trouble than it's worth and until they stop all this updating nonsense I will be sticking to DVDs that I've never had this problem with.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes - Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ James Franco
Offered by Champion Toys

1.0 out of 5 stars Blu ray, 7 Jan. 2012
Good film. But my blu ray copy won't work because my player needs an update. Ive tried to update it but it won't work. I can't see why i need to keep updating my player. I'm not a computer genius and this is the 3rd blu ray I have bought that's being like this and until they stop this updating I won't be buying anymore. I think I will just stick to the DVDs that I have never had this problem with.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2014 12:56 PM GMT