Profile for Tim M > Reviews

The Official ARRSE Guide to the British Army
The Official ARRSE Guide to the British Army
by Major Des Astor

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2016
Given to my son who enjoyed it very much.

Omron Healthcare M6 Comfort Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron Healthcare M6 Comfort Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars The ability to retain 100 records is also very useful for trending, 24 May 2016
Does the job consistently and accurately. The ability to retain 100 records is also very useful for trending.

Living Culture: A Values-driven Approach to Revitalising Your Company Culture
Living Culture: A Values-driven Approach to Revitalising Your Company Culture
by Jan Thornbury

5.0 out of 5 stars Was what I wanted, 10 April 2014
Used as material for my MBA. Very useful and served as a good reference for the course. I thoroughly recommend, although perhaps not for bedtime reading.

Audio-Technica AT-LP120USBC Direct Drive Professional Turntable
Audio-Technica AT-LP120USBC Direct Drive Professional Turntable

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 April 2014
I'm not an audio buf, but I have a large collection of LPs/45s/78s that I thought I was never going to hear again. This record player is far better than any that I owned in the 70s/80s and it does everything that I want it to. Plays all 3 types of record, records to the computer (in my case an iMac) and can play through your audio system as well (a Bose). What more could I want?

Cub Sweatshirt Size 30
Cub Sweatshirt Size 30
Offered by Walkalotonline

4.0 out of 5 stars First cub shirt, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Cub Sweatshirt (Apparel)
A bit expensive, but good quality and my son loves belonging to the Cubs, so very definitely a good buy

Abracadabra Brass ,Abracadabra - Abracadabra Trumpet (Pupil's Book): The way to learn through songs and tunes
by Alan Tomlinson

4.0 out of 5 stars Beginner trumpeter, 3 Nov. 2013
Ideal for learners (my son is 9), but not so good for the long-suffering parents. Does what it says, so recommended

Jack Pyke Speed Loader Cartridge Bag - Brown Duotex
Jack Pyke Speed Loader Cartridge Bag - Brown Duotex

5.0 out of 5 stars So good…., 3 Nov. 2013
that my wife wants to use it as a handbag. However, good size, excellent quality, ideal cartridge bag - so, sorry it'll have to be a Mulberry instead!

4 Port Cat 6 Wall Face Plate
4 Port Cat 6 Wall Face Plate
Offered by Solent Cables Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, 26 Sept. 2013
Not an item of beauty, but a good quality product that does what it's supposed to. Good value for money.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by You Want One

5.0 out of 5 stars For 9 year old son, 17 Aug. 2013
This should read that my son loves it. He certainly spends enough time on it. It is completely beyond me, but I can see the attraction that it holds.

Wonderbook: Book of Spells Starter Pack (Includes Wonderbook, Move Controller, Eye Camera and Book of Spells Game)
Offered by Hauseinkauf

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of entertainment, 17 Aug. 2013
This has become the 'must have a go' when my 9 year old son has friends round. A bit pricey, but would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2