Profile for Nat2701 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Helix Pencil Case PVC Coloured Zip 330x125mm Clear M78040
Helix Pencil Case PVC Coloured Zip 330x125mm Clear M78040
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

5.0 out of 5 stars ... on time and is just what I wanted so great for the price, 31 July 2014
Product arrived on time and is just what I wanted so great for the price. I wasnt offered a colour choice but received pink, ideal for my daughtyer although i imagine anyone ordering for boys woudlnt be too pleased. overall though it exactly what i wanted and a great price thank you.

NEW CATS CRADLE STRING GAMES TRADITIONAL TOY HB
NEW CATS CRADLE STRING GAMES TRADITIONAL TOY HB
Offered by SuperGood Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and great for the price., 13 July 2014
Brilliant product for my cats cradle mad daughter, would recommend

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking packaging but bands are good., 13 July 2014
The bands themselves were good, but I thought it was going to be one large pack not 3 separate packs. The packaging looks cheap and nasty but the bands were for my daughter and not a present and they did the job so overall was pleased.

Friendship Loom Bands 600 pk
Friendship Loom Bands 600 pk
Offered by Shopping Bazar

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice starter kit, 13 Jun. 2014
This si a great littel starter kt for loom bands whcih my daughter has been desperate for. You get the loom plus a good selection of colours of bands inside. Instructiosn coudl have been better but You tube can help better with that anyway. The dowbnside is that the hook snapped ont eh second day, as did the actual loom. I have superglued the loom and fortunately we had anotehr hook from another packet of bands bought elsewhere, but the plastic is cheap and wont last long!!! We might have just been unlucky though.

Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist 10 ml
Optrex Eye Revive Moisture Mist 10 ml
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, rather expensive, 22 May 2014
I was given this product to try as a BzzAgent. It defintiely does what it says - after a heavy night with little sleep it definitely perks up your eyes, and I have also used it to sooth sore itchy eyes when i have had hayfever (although this isnt not its primary purpose). However it is rather expensive (cheaper on Amazon than I have seen elsewhere though) and I'd think twice abotu buying it again, although it does do what it says, the onyl reason it doesnt have 5 stars is the price essentially. I am not a contact lens wear and maybe those peopel might rate ot more highly against the cost.

Monster High: Frights, Camera, Action [DVD] [2013]
Monster High: Frights, Camera, Action [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ William Lau

5.0 out of 5 stars My 7 yo daughter loves!, 28 Mar. 2014
Bought this as a present for my daugher for passing a test at school. She was over the moon, as she is a big fan of monster high. She says of all her films it is her favourite. A winner in our house.

Pillow Pets Ladybug Blanket (Large) (Purple)
Pillow Pets Ladybug Blanket (Large) (Purple)
Offered by Cindy's Little Kingdom - Mon - Friday Same Day Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price, 28 Mar. 2014
Lovely item for the price, highly recommended. i bought 2, one for my daughter and one for my neice. I can think of loads of occasiosn they will be used, sleepovers, camping, at home, overall great value for money an really cute

Glitzi Globes Carnival Theme (Pack of 3)
Glitzi Globes Carnival Theme (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product my daughter loves, 28 Mar. 2014
The onyl reason i gave this item 4 stars is the price. The quality is good, my 7 year old can make them herself with no help, the y look good when they are done, but your £8 is doen and dusted with in about 10 minutes flat. Howeve, this set compelted my daughters collection for the display stand, so i dotn have to buy her any more!!!!

Kickers Heritage Junior Bow Mary Jane Black KF0000988 12.5 UK Junior
Kickers Heritage Junior Bow Mary Jane Black KF0000988 12.5 UK Junior

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous hard wearign shoes, 10 Feb. 2014
My daughter is HARD on school shoes, they usually dont last a term. These are well into ttheir second term and are still going strong. Highly highly recommended.

Cabin Max Bear Childrens luggage carry on trolley suitcase - Green
Cabin Max Bear Childrens luggage carry on trolley suitcase - Green
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous case for children who have grown out of Trunkies, 10 Feb. 2014
Trunkies are now too babyish for my 6 year old and so i was looking for somehtign else that she coudl use for nights away at Nana's and other short breaks. This fits the bill perfectyl, it is an excellent size (Couldeasily pack a weeks worth of clothes in it), can take it on a flight as hand luggage, and also teddy bear fits itne hf ront for added child appeal. I thougth it was great value for the moeny. Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5