Profile for J. Swanson > Reviews

Content by J. Swanson

J. Swanson (Channel Islands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
LG G4 Case, TUCCH® (NOT FIT LG G4C) Magnetic Clasp with Card Holders Money Pouch, Retro Leather Wallet Case Purse Protective Cover Stand Function Flip Folio Book Case for LG G4 - Hot Pink
Offered by Tucch

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality case that works., 3 Mar. 2016
Very nice quality, fits perfectly, magnetic catch is good and strong, looks and feels good.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars It is OK for watching Netflix and you can download a lot of apps like on an android phone but I reall can't quite ..., 16 Jan. 2016
I only bought this to watch sky and contacted the company beforehand BUT this doesn't allow you to watch Sky. It is OK for watching Netflix and you can download a lot of apps like on an android phone but I reall can't quite see the point of it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2016 6:51 AM GMT

PrePaymania Micro USB In Car Charger for HTC One Max, Mini, HTC One, Desire 500, One SV
Offered by A R PREMIUM LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, works - that's it. It's a bit ..., 7 Jan. 2016
Cheap, works - that's it. It's a bit big and bulky but at least it fits in all the sockets I've tried it in and charges the phone. That'll do.

Home Brewing Starter Kit - Pale Ale - brew beer in just 1 week
Home Brewing Starter Kit - Pale Ale - brew beer in just 1 week
Offered by Brewbarrel

1.0 out of 5 stars A bit of fun but even though I followed the instructions to the ..., 7 Jan. 2016
A bit of fun but even though I followed the instructions to the letter it's produced a very yeasty, cloudy sour drink. even my student son won't drink it - It's going down the sink.

Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers (Previous generation - 7th)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - Now at reasonable price., 27 Dec. 2015
Great product - Now at reasonable price.

Apple Headphone with Microphone and Remote for iPhone 5/5C/5S/4/4S/iPod Touch/Nano/iPad - Non-Retail Packaging - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt service and genuine product., 27 Dec. 2015
Arrived in time and appear to be genuine "phones" as per my original but I can't review the sound quality as some Bas&*rd stile my iPhone.

Nokia Lumia 930 Book Wallet Premium Pu Leather Flip Case Cover Plus Mini Sylus Pen, Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Black)
Offered by ISTAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, Great service. Very Happy :), 27 Dec. 2015
Third case I've bought for my Windows Phone and this is the best. The others were good BUT the frame that holds the phone in was brittle on both and broke quite quickly. This is a soft rubbery shell and fits really well. The folding position to view films is perfect unlike the last more expensive case I had too.
It's quite thick yet the wireless charger still works perfectly.
Only negative is that there are only two slots for cards and while they take credit cards fine they are too narrow to slide a standard size business card into.
The supplier was I-Star who were brilliant which is why I'll overlook the narrow card slots and still give the product 5 stars.

Zeit! 77-79
Zeit! 77-79

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Bowie., 6 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Zeit! 77-79 (Audio CD)
I know this is wonderful but I can't remember receiving it. I certainly don't have a hard copy.

Neff Larder Fridge Fully Integrated
Neff Larder Fridge Fully Integrated

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Fridge., 6 Dec. 2015
Gets very wet inside. If it hadn't been such a big job to install it I'd return it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars High Quality but complicated to use as simple regular Back Up device., 17 Aug. 2015
It's a very good design and manufacture and my IT guy tells me the drive inside is about the best...BUT bloody complicated to use compared to my Western Digital Back Up drive. I think this is more of an additional hard drive (and is USB 3 mega quick) but no simple "Back Up" button like on the WD.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9