Profile for Suebee > Reviews

Ninja Kitchen System with Nutri Ninja
Ninja Kitchen System with Nutri Ninja
Offered by Stationeryhut

5.0 out of 5 stars Really smooth smoothies!, 2 Jun. 2016
Great. Makes smooth, smooth, smoothies. Useful for getting fruit into my autistic son. Easy to clean.

Commercial Grade Heavy Duty Wooden Picnic Table Bench. Ideal for Pubs, Clubs & Public Gardens - 5 Feet
Offered by Shopisfy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jun. 2016
Sturdy, easily assembled by 2 people and absolutely solid now it's together. Packaging was ripped though and had lost 2 screws - not a problem as we had spares.
Still well worth the money. Highly recommended.

Understanding Border Collies
Understanding Border Collies
by Barbara Sykes

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on Collies., 2 Jun. 2016
The best book I ever bought about dogs. Really helpful. Barbara knows her stuff. We also went for a consultation with her after having seen 4 different dog behaviour specialists. She really helped where others hadn't. Definitely recommend this book. I have used the information on other breeds successfully too.

Case-Mate Naked Tough Case for Sony Xperia Z2 - Clear
Case-Mate Naked Tough Case for Sony Xperia Z2 - Clear
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 18 May 2016
Perfect! Really great product. I have had another in a different colour and bought this for a change. Really really good - has saved my phone from many a drop onto concrete. Fits well, good access to all ports (except the magnetic charger - but I don't use that anyway- and the memory card), not too bulky and looks good. When I upgrade my phone I shall be back for another to fit it. Highly recommended

SODIAL(R) 8Pcs Nail Cuticle Revitalize Oil Pen Flavors Cuticle Revitalize Oil Pen Mix Taste Nail Art Treatment Kit Set
Offered by angemart1999

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 18 May 2016
It was very cheap for what it is so I have given it 4 stars. I don't think the product is as good as other that I have bought that were more expensive, in that it does not seem to moisturise as well. I have also found a couple of them leaked and they seem to run our quite quickly. That said they smell lovely and are useful to have dotted around the place (in bags, car, house, etc) to remind me to use them! I may buy them again but I will have a look around to see if there is anything better first.

SPRAY MOP WATER SPRAYING FLOOR CLEANER TILES MARBLE KITCHEN 350ML MICRO FIBRE
SPRAY MOP WATER SPRAYING FLOOR CLEANER TILES MARBLE KITCHEN 350ML MICRO FIBRE
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mop I've had., 23 April 2016
I love this mop! Easy and convenient to use, works well, light weight, easy to store, cheap on products - I just use a drop of washing up liquid in the bottle. We have a laminate tile floor and a lino tile floor. Works great on both. Basically the best mop I've ever had!

Henne Color Copper Henna Hair Colouring Cream 90 ml
Henne Color Copper Henna Hair Colouring Cream 90 ml
Offered by Apotheker Stefan Bauer & Compagnie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab colour!, 23 April 2016
Fab product! I used this about 3 weeks ago. It was easy to use and smelt lovely. My hair was actually in better condition after using it, rather than dry like normal hair dye. The colour, once it has oxidised about 3 days after initial colouring, is gorgeous. Really natural but has added back the reds to my naturally red/sandy hair. This is the first dye that has added back the red and looked natural and I've been using dye on and off for about 22 years! On top of all of that, I only needed about a third of the bottle so I have more to do it again! The colour has lasted well through washing and swimming twice a week and did not react with the chlorine - thank goodness!
Highly recommended.

10x White Acrylic Nail Art Tips Buffer Buffing Sanding Block Files Manicure Tool
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for price. Long delivery time., 26 Mar. 2016
Great product, especially for price but took a long time to come.

Professional Acetone Resistant Soak Off Warm Nail Spa Bowl Manicure Tool J0886-1
Offered by feichen

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, comfortable, good service, 26 Mar. 2016
First one was cracked but was replaced quickly with no fuss. Works a treat, especially with the hot water underneath as it speeds things up. You only get 1 though so for speed of stripping gel nails or tips I would suggest getting 2 so you can do both hands at the same time.
Highly recommended.

Reusable Teflon Cooking Mat, oven liner. Non stick. No mess. With 5 yr guarantee - 33x40cm - 3 PACK
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, not just for nonstick tray liners but as pastry-making saviours too!, 26 Mar. 2016
I'm back buying more! I bought 2 about 2 years ago and they have been excellent. I would just add that they are however destroyed by husbands with pizza cutters - hence I'm back here buying more!
I also use them for icing cakes, rolling pastry, etc. Dead handy and reliably non stick.
Definitely recommended.