Profile for Ms. K. M. Aitken > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. M. Aitken

Ms. K. M. Aitken "book worm" (London)

Inspiration 2016 Two Year Pocket Planner
Inspiration 2016 Two Year Pocket Planner
by BrownTrout Publishers
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars I have used 'month to a page' diaries before but I like this one better because I don't have to turn ..., 24 Jan. 2016
This is exactly the sort of diary I was looking for. I have used 'month to a page' diaries before but I like this one better because I don't have to turn the diary sideways in order to see each month. The illustrations and quotations are wonderful. Easily the best diary I have ever had.

764 Sterling Silver Charles Rennie Mackintosh Earrings "Art School". Tarnish Resistant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful silver earrings, 3 Aug. 2015
I bought these earrings as a birthday present for my sister and she absolutely loves them. They were exactly right not only in terms of the design of the 'artistic' part of the earring but also in terms of proportion and type of attachment to go through ear. I would definitely buy this brand again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lavendery and lovely, 12 Mar. 2015
I had been looking for round, organic soaps for quite some time and was thrilled to find these. They are perfect: round (fit my soap dishes), organic (fit my lifestyle) and the scent of lavender is wonderful. I had not expected the bars to be quite as big as they are so the added bonus is that they will last longer than I had anticipated.

Lives Of Others [Blu-ray]
Lives Of Others [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Martina Gedeck
Offered by Squirrelsounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Nov. 2014
One of the best films I've ever seen.

When We Were Orphans
When We Were Orphans

4.0 out of 5 stars As in 'A Pale View of Hills', Ishiguro once ..., 29 Oct. 2014
As in 'A Pale View of Hills', Ishiguro once again pulls the reader into a world where nothing is necessarily what it at first seems to be and we are led into a maze of real events, memories and pure imaginings - these three elements often indistinguishable from one another. The book is pervaded by an underlying sense of loss and sadness that lingers even when one's reading of the book is over.

A Question of Belief: (Brunetti 19) (Commissario Brunetti)
A Question of Belief: (Brunetti 19) (Commissario Brunetti)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some of her others, 20 Feb. 2013
Not as good as some of her others. The resolution was somehow an anticlimax. Still a Donna Leon fan, though!

Sterling Silver Delicate Turquoise Fancy Drop Earrings
Sterling Silver Delicate Turquoise Fancy Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, good value for money, 17 Aug. 2009
I bought these rather delicate and elegant earrings as a birthday present for my sister. She loves them!

Licorice Kiss
Licorice Kiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Licoricious!, 23 July 2009
This review is from: Licorice Kiss (Audio CD)
Juliet Kelly's latest release `Licorice Kiss' is a showcase for her considerable singing and songwriting talents. Whilst remaining firmly rooted in a jazz sensibility, Juliet Kelly takes an easy flight into a range of other musical genres, including pop and reggae, sounding equally at home in all of them. She brings a fresh sassiness to `Tainted Love' and manages to eclipse Annie Lennox in the poignancy stakes in her searing rendition of `Here Comes The Rain Again'. One is left wondering why Juliet does not yet enjoy wider acclaim: it is surely only a matter of time.