Profile for pinkieplater > Reviews

pinkieplater

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Give them a try!, 1 April 2016
I have had Hashinoto's for over 24 years, and was left in a very poor state by our appalling National Health Service. I had finally had enough of getting seriously ill as my autoimmune system attacked different parts of my body, so I armed myself with every book under the sun about thyroid problems. Every single specialist (outside of the U.K.) recommends NDT, so I thought I'd give it a try. This brand had good feedback, and contains less fillers than others.
I've been on them for about a year now, and feel so much better. The only thing I would point out is that you need to get private blood tests as the national health don't do all you need. You have to test T4, T3, free T4, free T3 and reverse T3. Also, make sure you take selenium supplements and check your iron levels are high enough, or you will not get the proper benefits.
I would definitely recommend these, if you want your quality of life back

Johnstone's 303953 Kitchen and Bathroom Paint - Blue Shore,2.5
Johnstone's 303953 Kitchen and Bathroom Paint - Blue Shore,2.5

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colour, 19 Jan. 2016
The colour is absolutely gorgeous! I'm a painter and decorator by trade, and found this paint comparable with all the top brands. The only thing I would say to watch out for is that the finish is much more like a silk, not a matt, and is much more than a mid-sheen! It does, therefore, show up imperfections in the walls a lot more than a matt. I wouldn't change it for the world, though, the colour is so beautiful and has really cheered up my gloomy kitchen.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Probiotics High Strength 10 Billion Probiotic CFUS 150 Tablets (5 Month Supply) By NutriPreme ★ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Love them or they're FREE! ★ UK Produced - Digestive Supplement Health - Good Bacteria - Probiotics Supplement- Lactobacillus - Acidophilus
Offered by NutriPreme

5.0 out of 5 stars A miracle!, 28 Nov. 2015
After having pancreatitis twice this year, my whole system was upset and I was still in quite a bit of pain from the inflammation. Not any more! These tablets started working from day one, and now I'm pain free. Very happy, and wouldn't be without them.

Mega English (I Can Learn)
Mega English (I Can Learn)
by VARIOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, loads of content, 9 July 2015
The other reviewer should not have been allowed to leave postage queries on a review!!
This book is absolutely brilliant, I homeschool my son and we have found it the best book of all for English. There is a lot to get through, very good value for money.

Multi-Purpose Silicone Sealant 310ml Clear
Multi-Purpose Silicone Sealant 310ml Clear
Offered by Heritage Home and Garden

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what is advertised, 2 Jun. 2015
Was not clear I received, but black. Was not multi-purpose either but roof sealant. Don't know if someone's trying to be funny, but I definitely would not recommend!

BLUEBERRY Gold Traube 3L
BLUEBERRY Gold Traube 3L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 Jun. 2015
This review is from: BLUEBERRY Gold Traube 3L
Fantastic! The healthiest plant I've had from online shopping. Very well packaged, very quick delivery - perfect!

BLUEBERRY PLANT: BLUECROP-Superb Birthday Plant & Flower For Mum,Mom,Dad,Grandad,Him,Her
Offered by Giftaplant

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaves are all dead!, 15 April 2015
Doesn't look too healthy, I guess I'll have to wait and see how it does!

The BRISTOL EASILOAD GALVANISED METAL WHEELBARROW 85 LTR / 150 KGS
The BRISTOL EASILOAD GALVANISED METAL WHEELBARROW 85 LTR / 150 KGS

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you can get it built!, 15 April 2015
Would be better if the pieces fit together easier! I'm a woman, but I'm a bodybuilder and can't fit it, too tight! I've now got to wait for my son to come over, embarrassing! It looks solid enough, stinks of grease!

HealthAce Serrapeptase 80,000iu Enteric-Coated Granules 90 Capsules Made in UK to Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practice Standards
Offered by Westmed International Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle worker!, 16 Mar. 2015
I have had hashimoto's thyroiditis for 25 years. Every now and then, my antibodies decide to attack something different. The last bad episode was 10 years ago, when my duodenum came under fire. For six months, I was on morphine for the pain until my thyoid levels stabilised.
This time, they attacked my pancreas first, giving me pancreatitis, and then moved on to my duodenum. Yesterday, I was in so much pain I couldn't stand up straight. I took the serrapeptase in the early hours, then went back to sleep. I awoke with NO pain whatsoever!
This enzyme is a miracle worker, and I will continue using it, probably for the rest of my life.
I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone in the same position, it has given me my life back!

Faipa Kids - Vitaminic Hair & Body Shampoo - Free of SLS/SLES, Colourants & Parabens
Offered by Hairshine UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing smell and lathers really well, 10 Mar. 2015
Absolutely gorgeous! Amazing smell and lathers really well. Now I can get my son squeaky clean in a very safe way. Will definitely be buying again!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9