Profile for Mark J. Beresford > Reviews

Content by Mark J. Beresford

Mark J. Beresford "bez.59" (Darley Dale)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lightning Cable [Apple MFi Certified], TeckNet 3.0M Apple Lightning to USB Cable For Apple iPhone 6S /6S plus/6/SE/5s/5c/5,iPad,iPad Air /Air 2, iPad mini1/mini2/mini3/mini4,iPad Pro,and iPod Nano 7th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as an official Apple cable., 11 Jan. 2016
I am using this cable to charge my phone in the car and it works perfectly.

I would definitely recommend this cable.

Silverline 264125 Silverstorm Orbital Sander 1/3 Sheet, 150 W
Silverline 264125 Silverstorm Orbital Sander 1/3 Sheet, 150 W
Offered by Cheap Bargain Tools

2.0 out of 5 stars Works ok but not for very long., 29 Jun. 2014
I brought this to sand some skirting boards and doors and it was ok to begin with but the third time I used it the plastic bits that support the base plate broke and is now useless.

I guess you get what you pay for.

I have had a couple of silverline products and not been very happy with them so I think I will spend a bit more and get higher quality tools next time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2015 11:23 PM GMT

PetSafe Staywell Aluminium Pet Door - Medium, White
PetSafe Staywell Aluminium Pet Door - Medium, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flap., 29 Jun. 2014
I brought this for an internal pvc door that we keep closed in winter as it leads to the utility room that isn't insulated too well and gets cold but this is where we keep the litter try, cat and dog food and water.

I found that it was very easy to fit using a drill and this keyhole saw.

Both the cat and dog got used to using it within a few hours with a bit of encouragement even tho they have never used a pet flap before.

It is quiet compared to plastic flaps I have had before and is easy to keep clean.

We are very happy with this pet flap and would definitely recommend it.

Mark.

New Peugeot 206 207 Upgrade Rear Wiper + Arm & Blade Set Window Windshield Windscreen Black
Offered by CraftStore

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as original., 29 Jun. 2014
It's ok and does work a bit but I found that it wasn't as strong as the original so it doesn't press the blade against the window hard enough which means it doesn't bend the blade to the curves of the window and doesn't clear the water at the top.

Luckily for me I only needed the bit that connects to the spindle as my old one had cracked so the arm and spring on my old one where fine so I put these onto the new connecter and now it works fine.

Hope that makes sense.

Mark.

Brass 24mm external thread Water Saving Tap faucet aerator (male)
Brass 24mm external thread Water Saving Tap faucet aerator (male)
Offered by plumbing4home

5.0 out of 5 stars Great aerator after its been modified., 29 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my kitchen mixer tap to stop water splashing everywhere as the old one fired the water all over the place.

To begin with I wasn't too happy with it as it reduced the water flow by too much. I understand it's to save water but it made filling the sink or a bucket take ages and the wife wasn't too happy.

So I took it off removed the red filter and found that there is a piece of metal with a small hole in the middle that reduces the amount of water that can flow through so I removed it put the red filter back and attached it to the tap.

Now it works brilliantly as it aerates the water to reduce splashing but also lets water flow through at the same rate as before so it doesn't take too long to fill the sink.

Duracell Rechargeable 2400 mAh AA Batteries - 8-Pack
Duracell Rechargeable 2400 mAh AA Batteries - 8-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, 21 Mar. 2013
I have 20 of these now and 12 of the AAA version for use in keyboards, mice, remotes, torches and xbox controllers.

I think they last a long time between charges and don't take too long to charge up.

I would definitely recommend.

I charge them up with this charger which I also recommend if you are looking for one.

D-Link DUB-H7/B Port USB 2.0 External Hub
D-Link DUB-H7/B Port USB 2.0 External Hub
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 21 Mar. 2013
I brought this mainly to sync and charge our iPhones and iPad.

I really like the fact that if it isn't plugged into the PC/Mac 2 of the ports will still change anything connected to them and give out more power than a regular USB socket.

If you are planning to use this to charge an iPad then be aware that even if it isn't plugged into the PC/Mac it still doesn't give out as much power as the official iPad charger so it will still charge the iPad but not as fast as the original iPad charger.

I would definitely recommend this USB hub.

28W 2D GR10Q 4 pin Energy Saving Light Bulb cool white
28W 2D GR10Q 4 pin Energy Saving Light Bulb cool white
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 Mar. 2013
I brought this to replace the bulb in the bathroom.

It is nice and bright and still working perfectly.

I would recommend.

Yankee Candle luxury Christmas 6 Sampler Pack - Gift Wrapped- in Gold Box, Gold Tissue & Gold Ribbon & includes WHITE CHRISTMAS
Offered by Bubblelush divine gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smells, 21 Mar. 2013
I brought these for my wife for christmas as she loves yankee candles.

She was very happy with them as they all smell great.

Great christmas present.

Draper 45864 3-Piece Soft-Grip Pliers Set
Draper 45864 3-Piece Soft-Grip Pliers Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good set, 21 Mar. 2013
This is a very good well made set of pliers for the price.

I have used them a few times so far and i'm very happy with them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4