Profile for Ms. K. Herson > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. Herson

Ms. K. Herson (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
8-Piece Natural Bamboo Nursing Bra Pads (4 Pair) Ultrasoft Absorbent and Hypoallergenic for Breastfeeding Lactation Includes FREE Laundry Bag (Night Owl Pack)
Offered by J Remoir

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 May 2017
Love these, so much better than disposable ones. Highly recommend

HOEREV Cotton Soft Nursing Maternity Non-wired Breast Feeding Bra
HOEREV Cotton Soft Nursing Maternity Non-wired Breast Feeding Bra
Offered by HOEREVPRO

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 18 May 2017
Cheap rubbish. My baby is 5 weeks old and it has broken already. Also i ordered 2 bras the exact same size, one fit me but the other was far too small.

15 x Ultra Early - 10mIU Wide Width Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier)
Offered by Simplytests

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too keen, 23 May 2014
Evap lines which made me think I had a positive, got a superdrug test and was a bfn...will stear clear from now on and just spend a wee bit more for peace of mind

50 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Simplytests

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great for me, 23 May 2014
Picked up my ovulation cd19 &20

Work perfect for me. Just be sure to limit your water intake before testing

Agnus Castus 100 x 1000mg/ 100 tablets (vitex)
Agnus Castus 100 x 1000mg/ 100 tablets (vitex)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 23 May 2014
My cycles where 45+ days. I started taking these about 7 days into my last cycle and I ovulated cd19 & 20 and then got my monthly on cycle day 36, so it has brought it down by 10 days so far.
I am cycle day 2 today and I have been taking since cd1, so hopefully this cycle it should bring it down even further.
I do stop taking them when I ovulate as I am TTC and I have read reviews advising to stop once ovulation occurs.

Your Kitchen...750w Multi Menu Grill in Silver with Dual Non Stick Plates for Cooking Complete Meals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Oct. 2013
Brill for quick healthy snacks. Perfect size and doesn't make a mess. Would defo recommend for any kitchen. brilliant :)

Smiffy's 12-inch Partyrama Wig Short Bob with Fringe - Pink
Smiffy's 12-inch Partyrama Wig Short Bob with Fringe - Pink

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and doesnt sit well, 30 Oct. 2013
Doesn't sit like it does in the picture. Wont be wearing and will give to someone for halloween or put in the bin

The 18 Year Old Virgin [DVD] [2008]
The 18 Year Old Virgin [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Olivia May
Offered by Hill Fort Online Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars So bad, 27 Aug. 2009
I watched about 20 minutes of this last night, and had to switch it off. The acting is so bad, there was no story line to follow...
I like cheese on toast films, so for me not to like this is very very bad....

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life
by Allen Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Aug. 2009
I have smoked for 10 years and have tried and failed on many occasions to quit.
I read this book a week ago now, and i have not had any urges to smoke. I have found it
so easy words cannot describe. Im free from smoking, i smell nice, i have money in my bank
i can taste my food again.
Thank-you Allen....If i can do it anyone can...Give it a try what have you got to lose?

Felon [DVD]
Felon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen Dorff
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see, 14 July 2009
This review is from: Felon [DVD] (DVD)
What can i say, it had me gripped from start to end, a few violent bloody scenes, but what an amazing film....glad i have bought this dvd it will defo get some use.

Page: 1 | 2