Profile for Kate Barbour > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
My Big TOE: Awakening
My Big TOE: Awakening

5.0 out of 5 stars Are You Ready To Evolve?, 26 Jun. 2017
Excellent book because the author doesn't only talk about the Big Theory. He shows and gives examples how things really work without claiming he's got all the answers. It's practical and integrates all the different aspects of human existence and experience. I studied the Tao before so maybe Campbell's way of explaining the non-material universal forces behind all life is easier for me to understand. This book is only for the open-minded and for the individuals who are willing to get rid of ego. As Campbell explains: when we make a space for consciousness - it drives us forward on the evolutionary journey - and each journey is completely unique!

PSYCH-K... The Missing Piece/Peace In Your Life
PSYCH-K... The Missing Piece/Peace In Your Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Revolutionary Method, 27 Sept. 2016
Well written, clear and interesting. The author explains well why it's so difficult to change our behaviours with help of conscious mind... It all makes sense and it's important to know how our mind functions. Very educational and good start for taking the next step: learning the method in a workshop.

The Tao of Allowing
The Tao of Allowing

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and Easy To Apply the Process, 16 Aug. 2015
The best book I ever read on the subject of Law of Attraction. I also love the way GP Walsh explains what the sub-conscious mind really is what to do with old outdated programming. I keep reading the book over and over - applying what is recommended and receiving many positive results. My Point of Attraction is changing and I am so aware of the state I am in. I am literally changing my life from the inside out. Thank you for writing such a great manual for following the path of Tao in the modern times!

The Infinite Power of YOU!
The Infinite Power of YOU!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational And Practical Book, 16 Aug. 2015
A very inspirational book that I would recommend to everyone who has discovered that being true to who you are is the only way to reach a full and lasting satisfaction in life. It's a very practical approach to life though many people want to believe the opposite. We lose contact with our true self because we have to develop adaptation strategies in our environment. It's about pure survival. Nanice Ellis demonstrates the process of re-connecting back to our authentic self very well by telling her own story. I love the term "soul-esteem" very much. It helps me to step back and understand that I don't need to deserve love because the Universe creates every soul (and body) out of love and for love to be lived. However, as Nanice points out, nobody can do the re-connection to our true nature for us. We need to do it ourselves by choosing the life that our heart truly desires. It is a very practical path, indeed! This book inspired me even more to continue on this path though the challenges seem to be too big at times.

Skype
Skype

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2015
This review is from: Skype (App)
happy with the app in my tablet!

Silent Sales Machine 8th Revised Update - Automatic Online Profits
Silent Sales Machine 8th Revised Update - Automatic Online Profits

3.0 out of 5 stars A lots of information that is hard to apply, 10 Mar. 2015
I am giving it 3 stars only because I find the structure not effective for learning and applying what is recommended as the right approach. Maybe this book wasn't for me and my current needs.

Selling on Shopify: How to Create an Online Store & Profitable eCommerce Business with Shopify

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but lacking images, 16 Feb. 2015
Good information. I would prefer more visual material in the book.

The Head Voice and Other Problems Practical Talks on Singing
The Head Voice and Other Problems Practical Talks on Singing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for those interested in quality singing, 11 Nov. 2014
An excellent book full of interesting ideas and concepts regarding the head voice and singing in general.

Believe In Yourself Journal (Magnetic Closure) (Notebook, Diary)
Believe In Yourself Journal (Magnetic Closure) (Notebook, Diary)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Journal That Keeps Me Writing, 28 Sept. 2014
My husband bought this journal for me 2 months ago. I've been writing in it since that and enjoy it very much. The paper quality is great, the quotations aren't not in your face and you find them only now and then... I will buy again from this company, because I like the quality, the design and the price!

Snugbe Silicone Ice Ball Moulds Set (2) 2.5 Inches Dia + eBook Healthy Recipes
Snugbe Silicone Ice Ball Moulds Set (2) 2.5 Inches Dia + eBook Healthy Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Use For Slow-Melting And Beautiful Looking Ice Balls, 30 April 2014
These Ice Ball Moulds are great fun! I tried it for just making a large ice balls to my whisky glass. I can say it's really slow-melting! But as I drink alcohol very occasionally I enjoyed these ice ball moulds for preparing healthy drinks and deserts - inspired by the snugbe free recipes. The results are amazing! I just need to make more space in my freezer to store my beautiful ice balls for later use. I like this product very much because there are so many ways to use these while enjoying creative experiments in my kitchen! I can see the benefits for using the ice balls rather than ice cubes: It looks beautiful and it keeps the drinks cool for much longer time than ice cubes.

The moulds are easy to wash and air dry. They still look like new and I've been using them for a few weeks.

Page: 1 | 2