Profile for Mason > Reviews

Mason

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Case-Mate Tough Case for Sony Xperia Z5 Compact in Black
Case-Mate Tough Case for Sony Xperia Z5 Compact in Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected!, 18 Jan. 2016
Overall, I really like this case! It looked better in real life (I found the pictures pretty ugly, but it was the only decent case that I would want).

- The product is really high quality! It's very sturdy, and my phone fit straight into it. It doesn't feel like the phone will slip out of it very easily.
- The patterned layer is more slippery than I expected, but I don't find this as a problem at all.
- The holes in the casing align perfectly with every hole and button.
- The volume and camera button works, although you have to press the volume buttons a little harder than usual. The camera button's double click is also functional.
- The power button is a little awkward to get to, but I'll get used to it.
- The thickness is okay, not 'thin' nor 'thick', and doesn't add a lot of weight overall.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Microsoft Lifecam Cinema HD
Microsoft Lifecam Cinema HD
Offered by N.I. Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 3 Feb. 2014
I LOVE this webcam!! I've had it for a couple of months now, and it's amazing!
The ONLY thing I don't like about this webcam is the unreliable random auto-focus and colour correction.

Death Note Box Set:  Vols 1-13
Death Note Box Set: Vols 1-13
by Tsugumi Ohba

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Feb. 2014
It came in perfect condition and the series is just AMAZING! This was recommended by my girlfriend, and I didn't regret it!

Bitdefender Total Security (2014): 1 User - 1 Year (PC)
Bitdefender Total Security (2014): 1 User - 1 Year (PC)
Offered by Purely Superfoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 3 Feb. 2014
Best Anti-virus I've had so far! Better than Norton, takes up less memory and it doesn't slow things down! It even has a gaming mode!

Genuine Samsung Micro USB Sync Cable / Data Cable / Charging Cable / Charge Cable for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, Ace Duos , Ace Plus, Ace, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy Mini 2, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S, S Plus, S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3 LTE, Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy S4 I9500 (No Retail Package)
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

Skullcandy Titan 2.0 In Ear Headphones With Mic - Copper/Black
Skullcandy Titan 2.0 In Ear Headphones With Mic - Copper/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars My second pair, 3 Feb. 2014
This is my second pair, since my first ones went faulty when one of earphones stopped working.
I got the copper colour ones, however, I noticed the colour is fading away REALLY quickly for some reason. I have no idea why?

Other than that, great quality and amazing bass!

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Lens
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Lens
Offered by Pro-King

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this for my girlfriend's birthday, 3 Feb. 2014
I got this for my girlfriend's birthday, and she LOVED it! Luckily I knew which lens she wanted, and she says that this lens is just awesome.

Spigen Slim Armor Cover Case for Galaxy S4 - Soul Black
Spigen Slim Armor Cover Case for Galaxy S4 - Soul Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 3 Feb. 2014
Perfect.. Protects my phone, very secure, solid, slim, looks good, no complaints. Can't go wrong with it, so get it!

RAVPower 2600mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4 with NFC
RAVPower 2600mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4 with NFC
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Read this first, it may help!, 3 Feb. 2014
I've only just got the battery today, so this review isn't specifically about how efficient or reliable this product is until I give it a month or two. However, this may help people who are in the same situation as I was before purchasing this product.
First of all, I got this battery to replace my faulty Samsung S4 battery that came with the phone. My old one kept making my phone switch off at unpredictable times, and keeps restarting. It's only when it's charging that I can use my phone without having to worry that my phone will switch off again. So this battery (or any new battery) will fix this issue, which a lot of S4 users are experiencing lately.
Secondly, I don't understand what others are saying about the size of the battery. This 2800mAh battery fits perfectly into the phone. It's a LITTLE tighter fit than the Samsung S4 battery, but that's it. So don't worry about the size of the battery, unless you're purchasing the 5200mAh battery, in which case you'll have to have a bigger phone case.

Anyways, hopefully this battery meets up to my expectations.

Black S-Line Silicone Gel Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 Black And Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Feb. 2013
Does its job, fits perfectly and has prevented a lot of damage to my phone. Recommended to anyone needing a cheap phone cover for their S2. I bought this twice since I lost my first S2, so I got another S2 from my insurance and bought this same cover again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3