Profile for Brand Fan > Reviews

Content by Brand Fan

Brand Fan

Page: 1 | 2
BACK Shoulder Brace | Upper Back Support Strap | Posture Corrector | Back Pain Relief (Small-Medium)
Offered by BackPainHelp

3.0 out of 5 stars The brace does improve his posture and my son is happy to wear it, 9 Aug. 2015
I bought this for my teenage son on the recommendation of his physiotherapist to help his posture. The brace does improve his posture and my son is happy to wear it. Unfortunately, the brace is NOT machine washable. After a few days being worn by a teenage boy, the brace needs a thorough clean. A wipe down with a damp cloth just doesn't cut it. We've tried using febreeze products without success. We've resorted to hand washing (scrubbing) which does the trick to remove any body odour, but I'm not sure how long the brace will last. Why have a product that fits snuggly to the body (under the arms) that cannot be cleaned properly?

Dexter - Seasons 1-5 Complete [DVD]
Dexter - Seasons 1-5 Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall
Offered by alentertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars you have to stick with it, 17 Mar. 2013
don't be put off by the gory beginning. There is far more to this series than you think at first. The plot thickens with each episode.

Home Made Stainless Steel Maslin Pan with Handle, 9L
Home Made Stainless Steel Maslin Pan with Handle, 9L

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 17 Mar. 2013
can't wait to start making jams and chutneys. pan is a good size. haven't made anything in it yet, but the base looks thick and strong. any problems, I'll revise my review.

Ross Poldark: A Novel of Cornwall 1783 - 1787
Ross Poldark: A Novel of Cornwall 1783 - 1787
by Winston Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic story, 17 Mar. 2013
I read these books years ago when the series was on tv. Winston Graham never disappoints, great family saga. would recommend.

Premier Housewares Storage Chest with Hinged Top Lid, 51 x 51 x 40 cm - White
Premier Housewares Storage Chest with Hinged Top Lid, 51 x 51 x 40 cm - White

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 17 Mar. 2013
just what we wanted. couldn't find one in the shops and this was the best price. mdf but looks good

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 17 Mar. 2013
small and neat. can carry them easily so no need to leave on the bike. will make sure I'm seen

Atkins Whole Grain Bread Mix bread mix 400g (Pack of 6)
Atkins Whole Grain Bread Mix bread mix 400g (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes good, but expensive., 24 April 2012
This bread tasted good, but I was hoping it would be lower in carbs. I've found Burgen Soya and Linseed sliced bread, which is readily available in most larger supermarkets which is 11g carbs per slice. The Atkins whole grain bread mix is not sliced so I needed to slice it thinly and weigh the slice to work out how many carbs. The Atkins bread was only slightly lower in carbs than the Burgen Soya & Linseed, so it's hardly worth the bother of baking the mix in the bread machine and then slice and weigh it every time you want some bread. I keep the burgen bread in the freezer. It toasts nicely and defrosts very quickly. I will not buy this product again.

PURE ONE Mi, Palm-sized Portable DAB/FM Radio - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by 123Electricals4Me

5.0 out of 5 stars good little radio, 1 Jun. 2011
I bought this for my husband as his car radio is on the blink and he wanted a reliable, portable radio. We also listen to it in the garden and around the house. We are near an RAF base so tend to get interference on our house radios, but this one gets incredibly clear reception - a vast improvement. I love the autotune function, which found all our available stations in a matter of minutes. Easy to use with clear instructions. Not as small as I imagined a palm sized radio to be - certainly doesn't fit my palm. The only drawback is the price of the rechargeable battery - the cheapest I could find was over £16. Make sure you get the right size battery as the different Pure One radios take different size batteries.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2011 6:33 PM BST

Russell Hobbs 17887 Fast Bake Breadmaker - Bake Bread in Minutes
Russell Hobbs 17887 Fast Bake Breadmaker - Bake Bread in Minutes

4.0 out of 5 stars good bread, 1 Jun. 2011
Overall, I am pleased with this breadmaker which I bought to replace an old morphy richards. I like the fact that I can make 3 different bread sizes, the controls are very straight forward so it's easy to get started. The large viewing window means you can check on progress. I've cooked pizza dough, white and brown bread, all with good results. One problem I've found is that the loaf tin is fiddly to get into the breadmaker, but it does get easier with practice. Also I'm finding the loaves don't come out of the tin as easily as my last breadmaker.

Japanese from Zero! 1: Proven Methods to Learn Japanese with Integrated Workbook and Online Support
by Mr. George Trombley

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome way to learn Japanese, 3 Dec. 2009
I bought this for my daughter aged 15 who was keen to learn Japanese, so she could understand manga cartoons on the internet. She has nearly reached the end and we have now ordered book 2. She says "It's a really useful book, teaching how to construct sentences and learn the alphabet effectively. One downside - there are a few obvious mistakes, but they are not vital, just a bit annoying and could easily have been sorted at the proof reading stage. Overall it's awesome".

Page: 1 | 2