Profile for Mrsnodworthy > Reviews

Content by Mrsnodworthy

Mrsnodworthy

Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best thing I have ever bought, 18 Oct. 2011
This case makes an iphone make sense. I have smashed 3 previous iphones and all because I have hated the cases which were on offer. If you are clumsy like me and drop things all of the time this is for you. It makes the phone easier to grip so you will drop it less anyway, but if you do drop it who cares. This is a fantastic item. Most of the negative reviews seem to be around dialing people while the phone is in your pocket. I have only one question for those people. How tight are your trousers? Unless you wear spay on jeans this will not be any sort of issue for you. The other negative comments seem to be around having to open flaps to use the camera/docking port/headphone socket etc. That is the whole point of the cover. What is your point? It has lots of flaps which are more trouble to use than not having flaps. They do however mean that your phone will not get damaged.

If you want total protection and are willing to have very minor flap opening delays when using certain connections on the phone buy this product.

If you wear tight pants and don't want to bother with opening flaps. Don't bother.

I am a clumsy idiot and don't want to smash my phone so it suits me fine. If you too are a clumsy fool who doesn't want to buy a new phone every 2 weeks you should buy this product.

NB
I have also just discovered, thanks to the infinite joy of having children, that this product is fully jam proof.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2013 6:08 PM BST