Profile for Joshua > Reviews

True Blood - Season 6 [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
True Blood - Season 6 [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Alexander Skarsgaard

5.0 out of 5 stars "They want us to f***.", 14 Jan. 2014
Sixth season already, wow. How the time flies.

I am hooked on True Blood since the very first season and this season is definitely better than the last one. Although I questioned some parts during watching. Some actions of characters were just so pointless. Couple times I was just like "Really? C'mon!". I don't know why but maybe it has something to do with Alan Ball leaving the show as showrunner after the fifth season. Anyways, this show still bangs. It makes me laugh, scream, shout and cry and I am looking forward to its final season airing in summer 2014! I bet it'll end with a big cliffhanger. But let's be honest, don't we love them?

Greets from Germany

The Walking Dead - Season 3 [Blu-ray]
The Walking Dead - Season 3 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Andrew Lincoln
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars "She sent us a biter-gram, y'all.", 14 Jan. 2014
Just click on the button already and buy your copy. I mean, that's what you came here for or nah? You won't regret it, I swear.

The Walking Dead - Season 2 [Blu-ray]
The Walking Dead - Season 2 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Andrew Lincoln
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars "And people in hell want slurpees.", 14 Jan. 2014
When I saw the first season of TWD i wasn't quite sure if I should keep on watching. But I've always had a thing for zombies and so I did. And... it turned out to be a good decision. The second season is much better!

Good cast, great acting. Enough said. Start watching THE WALKING DEAD now!

Greets from Germany