Profile for benidormbrian > Reviews

Content by benidormbrian

benidormbrian

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sony CP-F10L 10000mAh Portable Battery / Charger / Power Supply Silver - 2x USB max 3.6A

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 10 Feb. 2015
Have used it a number of times since buying and it is worth its weight, has been there when I needed it and hasn't let me down yet

The Slipper Company - Mens Lace Tie Moccasin Slipper in Brown - Size 10 - Brown
The Slipper Company - Mens Lace Tie Moccasin Slipper in Brown - Size 10 - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars new slippers, 12 Jan. 2015
Comfortable and warm, good fit

Sony KDL40R483 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Television with Freeview - Black
Offered by Hughes Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 18 Dec. 2014
Biggest tv I've ever owned, set up very easy, good picture and sound, setting up the mirror cast feature took a while as the instructions are a little vague (my mobile is a Sony so that helped), all in all a good purchase and I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of buying a new TV cheers sony.

Sony Universal SmartWatch 2 SW2 with Bluetooth One Touch NFC for Smartphones with Android 4.0 - Black Silicone

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 11 Oct. 2014
The instructions are a little vague but I have now found my way around it. Handy little gadget to have as it means that I don't need to get my phone out of my pocket to see who is phoning me unless I need to answer it. A good buy.

Woodstock Chimes Windsinger Chimes of Orpheus - Silver
Woodstock Chimes Windsinger Chimes of Orpheus - Silver
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars peaceful sounding, 28 May 2014
bought these chimes almost a month ago but due to building work being carried out on the house I couldn't hang them up until the work was done (scaffolding in the way). they are now up and the sound is excellent when they catch even the slightest breeze, even though the didn't come cheap I am seriously thinking about buying another set. Woodstock wind chimes are excellent value for money and I would recommend them to anyone

Benidorm - Series 6 [DVD]
Benidorm - Series 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Pemberton

4.0 out of 5 stars funny but, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Benidorm - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
arrived as promised on release date 17/2/14, did not watch the series when it was on tv but have seen the dvd now. while the 6th series is good I am afraid it was lacking in places and I feel series 7 may flop if the makers don't bring back many/all of the oridginal cast members such as gavin, troy, the oracle, chantel, etc. Benidorm the resort is excellent have been going there for 16 years.

3.85m Telescopic Ladder with Unique Integral Safety Stabiliser and Heavy Duty Carry Bag
Offered by Popamazing UK Shipping

1.0 out of 5 stars returned, 10 Nov. 2013
this item was sent back as it became unsafe to use when only after a weeks use a retaining pin witch holds part of the ladder up failed while I was on it. fortunately I was only on the 4th rung. I've gone back to using my trusty extention ladder.

Doctor In Trouble [DVD]
Doctor In Trouble [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leslie Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars funny funny funny, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Doctor In Trouble [DVD] (DVD)
the doctor films are fun to watch for all the family without being too smutty many of todays so called films are not worth switching on the television for or worth buying an I am as broad minded as you can get.

Bakers Complete with Tasty Chicken and Country Vegetables 14 kg
Bakers Complete with Tasty Chicken and Country Vegetables 14 kg

3.0 out of 5 stars why is this double the price it use to be, 10 Nov. 2013
I use to buy this on a regular basis from amazon but it is now cheaper to buy it from many large superstores. this flavour was only £18 but all the other flavours are between £30 & £35 and you only get 14kg when it use to be 15kg

Hi Viz High Intensity Reflective Tape Amber 25mm X 5M Weatherproof Strong
Hi Viz High Intensity Reflective Tape Amber 25mm X 5M Weatherproof Strong
Offered by DIRECT PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars expensive but worth it, 10 Nov. 2013
needed something like this to make my motorbike even more visible to other road users and it works a treat very reflective.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3