Profile for James > Reviews

Content by James

James

Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 SIII 'Black' Smart Flip Carbon Fibre PREMIUM LEATHER Case Slim-Fit Ultra Durable Case Plus+ High Quality Capacitive Stylus ProPen Samsung Galaxy S3 Accessory Pack - iZKA® One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, 13 Aug. 2012
This case does all that can be expected of a case. It fits well, stays shut and protects the majority of the phone. Haven't yet dropped the phone so can't comment on the protection!

Samsung Galaxy SIII UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Pebble Blue (16GB)
Samsung Galaxy SIII UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Pebble Blue (16GB)
Offered by Mobilefones

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for a while, 13 Aug. 2012
I have had this phone for a while now and have thoroughly enjoyed using it! I spent a long time deciding whether to buy an iphone 4s, wait for the 5 or get this instead. I have never had an android phone before and have only used IOS on an iPod touch! I personally found that build quality was not a problem although obviously this is down to opinion. I found the phone very intuitive to use. I tested both the iPhone and this in stores and found this to be better for my needs. This phone is packed full of useful features with a good number of useful apps available. I have not yet come across any problems!

Unfortunately a few more months down the line I ran into some problems. The phone would often freeze and crash on a regular basis. The phone completely died in December so I had to send it off to Samsung for repair which was a horrible experience. Finding and actual helpline was near enough impossible! I also found that my Samsung account would not let me log In despite verifying the email was correct and changing the password a number of times. This meant my backup was lost. I received the phone back weeks later which had been completely reset. In therefore had lost all of my data. Most of which admittedly wasn't that important but it was inconvenient reinstalling all my apps. The phone still had crashing problems but it was more tolerable. By April the phone would constant switch between apps by itself constantly booting up s voice and driving mode making it impossible to use. At this point I gave up traded it in a got an iPhone which is much more limited but at the end of the day has excellent customer service and runs smoothly.

I would still recommend this phone as when it worked it was amazing. I believe I probably had a dodgy phone. I am open to both iOS and Android and am not biased between Apple and Samsung as whilst iOS runs more smoothly it has an easier task to achieve because it only has to work on one device whereas Android is used across multiple phones. In honesty I feel that the google parts of Android system are much better than the Samsung parts. If you were to go with an Android phone I would probably recommend a Google one with pure Android.

I should also mention I never dropped the phone once and it spent the majority of its life in a case. It was very well looked after.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2013 1:59 PM BST

Apple iPod Shuffle 1GB - Silver
Apple iPod Shuffle 1GB - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Feb. 2008
The Ipod shuffle is tiny!! It comes with a clip which is very handy. The music quality is great and it can store loads of songs. This is definitely worth the money

Snakehead (Alex Rider)
Snakehead (Alex Rider)
by Anthony Horowitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 16 Feb. 2008
This review is from: Snakehead (Alex Rider) (Hardcover)
This book is amazing. It has loads of tense moments when you thought it might be the end. This book is great value for money and is a good, gripping product to buy

LEGO Creator 4958: Monster Dino
LEGO Creator 4958: Monster Dino

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 3 Jan. 2008
I was totally impressed by this monster dinosaur. It takes a long time to build but by the end I felt it was worth it. I love the way it can walk, roar, Slash its claws, and open its jaws. My young cousins enjoyed sticking Lego mini figures into the jaws then watching it fall out. The remote control channel is very responsive and the dinosaur follows commands instantly. Overall I think this dinosaur is worth the money, and it creates hours of fun.

Creative Zen Stone 1gb MP3 Player - Red
Creative Zen Stone 1gb MP3 Player - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 9 Sept. 2007
I bought this product about a month ago and It's TINY and extremely thin. The sound quality is great and it can store loads of songs and it is a extremely good value. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap mp3 player.

LEGO 7894 Airport
LEGO 7894 Airport

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 July 2007
This review is from: LEGO 7894 Airport (Toy)
This product is Amazing. It took me a while to build and I'm quite quick at Lego.I have been wanting this since Christmas 2007 and was Overjoyed when I got it on my birthday. Overall this is a amazing product:.)

Pokémon Leaf Green - Includes Free GBA Wireless Adapter (GBA)
Pokémon Leaf Green - Includes Free GBA Wireless Adapter (GBA)
Offered by we_aint_got_no_money_honey

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good game, 21 July 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is great there is lots to do and lots of Pokemon to catch.The game gets quite agitating because you keep meeting the same wild Pokemon. The graphics could be a bit more 3d. Overall this is a game is great and it takes a long time to complete.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2014 6:03 PM BST