Profile for Siabbo > Reviews

Content by Siabbo

Siabbo

Page: 1 | 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Fidget spinner., 2 Jun. 2017
Great purchase for my step son.

SOOPER LG G3 Case Extreme Durable Air Cushion Series-Candy Red (Heavy Duty)
SOOPER LG G3 Case Extreme Durable Air Cushion Series-Candy Red (Heavy Duty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for an excellent price., 9 Jan. 2016
This has to be one of the bargains of the century. The case feels really good quality and looks even better. I'm really happy that I chose this product and wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to anyone. The rubber around the edge makes holding the phone easier even though the case makes the phones overall size bigger.

Victorinox Huntsman Pocket Knife - Red
Victorinox Huntsman Pocket Knife - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi knife/tool., 2 Jan. 2016
We use our knife for hiking. The product is as described,really sharp and full of useful tools.

Hi-Tec Unisex Kids' Altitude V High Rise Hiking Shoes - Brown (Dark Chocolate 041), 2 UK (34 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great junior walking boots., 2 Jan. 2016
Bought these for my little girl. When I received them I treated them with both conditioner and waterproofing. The boots have been excellent, both in comfort and dryness. I wouldn't hesitate in buying these boots again when the current ones get too small (this may be some time because of the sole system in these boots)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor batteries, great head torch., 2 Jan. 2016
The product is similar to previous head torches which we have purchased from the same manufacturer, apart from the battery life. The battery life in this product is very poor compared to our older headtorches but both having the same output and mah rating. I would not but this specific product again. I am now looking at buying a greater value mah batteries for this product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2016 8:17 PM GMT

Orthotic insoles Full length with arch supports, metatarsal and heel Cushion for plantar fasciitis treatment (10.5-12)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow i can walk again!, 12 Dec. 2015
Really did eliminate the heel pain in both my feet. Didn't help with the damaged nerves in my back though. Would buy again for other footwear as Well as my hiking boots.

Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with one of the Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 7 /6s /SE, iPad and Samsung Galaxy S8 / S7 and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item., 12 Dec. 2015
Really good power bank. Really good for hiking for charging both our GPS and our head torches, if we are out for more than four hours.

Meindl Men's Bhutan MFS Hiking Boot, Brown, UK10
Meindl Men's Bhutan MFS Hiking Boot, Brown, UK10

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, super boots., 2 Dec. 2015
Great boots super comfy. I knew as soon as I put my foot in that they were the boots for me. I've only wore them twice, but throughout both times they have remained dry, warm and most importantly, dry. Top tips, but a pair a size up from your regular size and buy a summer hiking sock as the boots are really warm, even in -2.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, but could be better., 11 Oct. 2015
This head torch is really bright and has a long battery life. The product could be better if it could be switched off from lo g use on one of the five settings. We use it for Geocaching at night times and sometimes we need to switch our lights off if muggles (people) are approaching, but because of having to switch through all the settings it sends the torch through both strobe and sos before being completely off. Otherwise a brilliant but of kit.

Karrimor Men's Coniston Walking Boot
Karrimor Men's Coniston Walking Boot

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe OK for occasional use., 2 Oct. 2015
Bought these as the price was too good to miss. The first pair I had split on the tongue on the first outing. Replacement boots sent out in a timely manner, these too are now showing signs of splitting and also, the upper eyelets dig in to the tongue causing tearing in the tongue. With regards to the sizing, it would be good if karrimor did half sizes as they are a big fit. To overcome this I have replaced the insoles. Overall comfortable boots, but poor quality. I am already looking to replace these boots.

Page: 1 | 2