Profile for Lesley Ojen > Reviews

Content by Lesley Ojen

Lesley Ojen "Ojeneta" (Ojen Spain)

iPad Air (1 & 2) Case Cover By PUPiL of Cambridge, England Handmade Genuine Leather (Scarlet - Red)
Offered by iZilla

2.0 out of 5 stars ... thought that this was the first case that looked like everything I was looking for, 25 Aug. 2017
I initially thought that this was the first case that looked like everything I was looking for. Unfortunately it doesn't put iPad to sleep when it's closed. The first day I found my iPad had run out of battery in my bag. This means that every time you shut the cover you have to physically turn the iPad to sleep mode. Now I know that this is no big deal but I'm afraid it's a big issue for me. Disappointed

White is the Coldest Colour: A dark psychological thriller packed with suspense (Dr David Galbraith Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars disturbing, 7 Jun. 2017
Sorry John Nicholl but I found this very disturbing. I always read books to the end which I did, but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I wouldn't want that be in your creative mind!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2017 2:43 PM BST

A 1950s Childhood in Pictures: From Tin Baths to Bread and Dripping
A 1950s Childhood in Pictures: From Tin Baths to Bread and Dripping

1.0 out of 5 stars badly written, 8 Dec. 2012
What I thought was going to be a numerous insight into a fifties childhood turned into a monotonous diatribe.
What a shame it could have so better written. Didn't bother finishing it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2012 10:00 PM GMT

The Island (Fallen Earth Book 1)
The Island (Fallen Earth Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars What a con, 8 Dec. 2012
It's not that I didn't like the book, but it only had a few chapters and left the story hanging. An apology by the author didn't stop me feeling I,d been conned.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 10:07 AM GMT

Learning Resources Gears! Gears! Gears! Super Building Set
Learning Resources Gears! Gears! Gears! Super Building Set
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars best birthday present, 23 Mar. 2011
I bought this for my grandson's 4th Birthday. It was an instant hit he spent the whole day building and getting the family involved.
Its still a firm favourite. to be recommended

Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Red
Duragadget Genuine Leather Case & Cover With Stand for Kindle 3 - Red

3.0 out of 5 stars genuine red leather ?, 23 Mar. 2011
It does what it says on the box. I am a bit sceptical about the genuine leather bit though.
It smells rather like genuine smelly plastic. Having said that its a good product but dont expect calf skin !!!!!

Old Macdonald had a Farm (Classic Books with Holes Board Book)
Old Macdonald had a Farm (Classic Books with Holes Board Book)
by Pam Adams
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Madonald Had a Farm (classic board book}, 24 Aug. 2003
I bought this book for my son some 20 years ago and it gave him hours and years of pleasure. It still sits on my bookshelf and is a must for visiting toddlers. I was so pleased to come across it again when looking for a book for my nephews first birthday. I know he will love it.