Profile for Rooofie > Reviews

I Love My Hair!
by Natasha Anastasia Tarpley
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, 2 Jan. 2017
This review is from: I Love My Hair! (Board book)
Lovely book that all the children in the family enjoy. Illustrations and story are great.

PETERS WORLD MAP, LAMINATED
PETERS WORLD MAP, LAMINATED
by New Internationalist
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Shopper, 7 Dec. 2016
This review is from: PETERS WORLD MAP, LAMINATED (Map)
I bought this as I wanted to have a more accurate scale reference for land masses than you get with other maps. The laminate will keep it looking good for years. Very Pleased

Brabantia "Classic" Can Opener with Metal Handle, White
Brabantia "Classic" Can Opener with Metal Handle, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Shopper, 7 Dec. 2016
Arrived swiftly and in perfect condition. I like Brabantia as a brand and this product lives up to the quality of the brand other goods. Very smooth and easy to use but has a good sturdy feel without feeling too heavy. Very pleased.

Princess and the Pea, The
Princess and the Pea, The
by Rachel Isadora

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 7 Dec. 2016
This book is beautiful. The colourful illustrations really brings the story to life of this classic fairytale but with an African twist.I'm very pleased with my purchase and highly recommend.

Swann Morton Swann Morton Number 4 Stainless Steel Scalpel Handle - No4
Swann Morton Swann Morton Number 4 Stainless Steel Scalpel Handle - No4
Offered by Avatar Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Shopper, 5 Dec. 2016
Bought this to help with my arts ands craft work. Great price and arrived swiftly and in perfect condition.

Johnson Test Papers Universal Indicator Paper, pH 1-11, Pack of 10 Book, 20 Strips Per Book
Offered by Nutwell

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good, 5 Dec. 2016
I originally looked at the cheaper makes but bought these based on previous reviews. I'm still trying them on different foods and liquids but so far I'm pleased with my purchase. They arrived swiftly and in perfect condition.

VonShef 4.5 Litre Enamel Coated Round Cast Iron Casserole Dish
VonShef 4.5 Litre Enamel Coated Round Cast Iron Casserole Dish
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooks Beautifully, 17 Oct. 2016
I've used this pot a good number of times and I'm really please with it's performance. Only downside is it is very heavy so if you have mobility issues it may not be the one for you. As other reviewers say, It cannot go into the oven but I wanted it for my gas hob so I have no issues here.

LAMPAOUS® Pack of 4 15W B22 BC LED Bulb Lights A70 GLS Bayonet Globe Lamp, Warm white Color 3000K , 1500 Lumens Super Bright Lights 120W Incandescent Bulbs Equivalent, Eco Friendly, High Efficient Saving 85% Energy.
Offered by Lampaous

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bulbs, 17 Oct. 2016
I love these bulbs, they've bright without being blinding and at last I can see in and around my home properly. Until I put these in I didn't realise just how bad the dull light from the old energy (mercury filled) bulbs were.

USB Plug Charger Syncwire 4-Port USB Wall Charger with Interchangeable UK EU US Travel Adaptor -Lifetime Warranty Series- 6.8A/34W for iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/Plus, iPad, iPod, Galaxy S8/S7/S6/Edge, Note 5, HTC & More Phones, Tablet, Kindle, Power Bank-White
Offered by Syncwire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, 17 Oct. 2016
Love this and makes charging several devices at the same time so much easier and safer. A+++

Telescopic Multi Purpose Combination Step Ladder System | 4x4 RUNGS
Telescopic Multi Purpose Combination Step Ladder System | 4x4 RUNGS
Offered by Sterk Systems Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for anyone with storage issues, 4 Aug. 2016
This ladder is perfect for those with a lack of storage space for a conventional ladder. It's range of shapes makes it the perfect household ladder. It's not as easy to move into the required shape but after a few tries it gets easier. I probably wouldn't recommend for anyone with mobility issues in their hands or upper body but if this is not an issue for you I would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7