Profile for C. Mc Geown > Reviews

Content by C. Mc Geown

C. Mc Geown "Colleen" (Ireland)

Black Bar Flat Shoes A218 Size 4
Black Bar Flat Shoes A218 Size 4

3.0 out of 5 stars ., 17 Oct. 2013
I was really pleased with how these shoes looked and felt when they first arrived. They are really soft on top and comfortable for wearing when not standing or walking for long periods of time. I bought them for work which requires me to be on my feet for 8hrs at a time and I don't think they are best suited for this amount of wear and tear. The sole is quite thin and with no cushioning my heels bore the brunt. After 3 weeks of wearing daily the sole came apart. I don't think they are a bad buy considering the cost and worth it if just for casual wearing.

Manual Healthy Wheatgrass Juicer - Lexen
Manual Healthy Wheatgrass Juicer - Lexen

4.0 out of 5 stars ., 30 Aug. 2013
When I received the juicer I found the instructions were not in English and therefore completely useless to me. Luckily the juicer is quite easy to put together. The hole where the juice is dispersed is in an awkward position and as I was juicing several times I knocked the jug over and lost the contents. For the price of this juicer it worked well and juicing wheatgrass got easier as I got used to it.

2 x Essential Home Blood Group Test ABO & Rhesus D Type Test
2 x Essential Home Blood Group Test ABO & Rhesus D Type Test
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 30 Aug. 2013
I was a little wary before I bought this product that it would be complicated to use but after reading through the instructions I found it was relatively simple. I already knew my blood type and used one of the tests to check how accurate it would be and it was spot on. I would recommend reading the instructions through a couple of times to so you are completely clear and get the best result.

Eyes Open
Eyes Open
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant!!, 25 July 2007
This review is from: Eyes Open (Audio CD)
i never really had any interest in snow patrol until i watched them at live earth and decided to buy this album, and im now a big fan. When i first listened to the album i fell in love with set the fire to the third bar and chasing cars but after a few listens i realised that i loved so many of the songs that i couldnt actually pick one above another..Gary's voice is amazing, so easy to listen to. Best album i have bought in a long time, there are 2 fillers in it but that isnt too bad in album of 13 tracks. Buy it now! Trust me you'll be converted to a S.P fan in no time.

A Crowded Marriage
A Crowded Marriage
by Catherine Alliott

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 24 May 2007
This review is from: A Crowded Marriage (Hardcover)
Bought this book and had it on my shelf for 6months before i forced my self to read it and im so glad i did! The synopsis did this book no favors.. It was a lovely, funny and easy read with a plot that i never saw coming ( maybe im just a little slow) The ending could have better but all in all i would highly recommend this book :)

I'm Not Dead
I'm Not Dead
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately not dead!, 13 Mar. 2007
This review is from: I'm Not Dead (Audio CD)
If you like any of the singles released from this album i would highly recommend you buy it... Top class, there is not one song on this album which hasnt been created to perfection.. As usual pink is very passionate and doesnt hold back on how she feels (i.e Dear Mr President!) My fav album in along time, every song is different and you could listen to it again and again. Especially chuffed with the added song at the end with pink and her Dad, absolutely brilliant!!