Profile for Paul S. Dowsett > Reviews

Content by Paul S. Dowsett

Paul S. Dowsett "Too_tall" (London UK)

Flair Rugs Matrix Kiddy Planets Rug, Multi, 100 x 190 Cm
Flair Rugs Matrix Kiddy Planets Rug, Multi, 100 x 190 Cm
Offered by AHOC Orders Dispatched Within 24 Hrs

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice rug, 22 Feb. 2014
Nice rug, looks good in my little boys room. My only complaint is the backing does not hold that well on the carpet i have. The matt keeps "rolling" up as he plays on it or I walk over it. It is a great rug though and worth the money. The colour is great. Just a shame about the backing and it slipping. Hence the 3 stars.

STARS AND STRIPES AMERICAN FLAG CHENILLE RED WHITE BLUE 18" THICK CUSHION COVER
STARS AND STRIPES AMERICAN FLAG CHENILLE RED WHITE BLUE 18" THICK CUSHION COVER
Offered by Lifestylish

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 22 Feb. 2014
Ordered two of these little beauties. Great quality, nice buy. They look and fell like John Lewis pillows but less than half the price. I put this pillows slips over my old pillows. Look and feel great.

Duronic TVS49A1 Contemporary Design Glass TV Stand with Overhang for 32-37, 42 inch Plasma/LCD/LED/3D TV - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TC stand, 22 Feb. 2014
This item arrived when it said it would. It was very well packaged and easy to set up. Great stand, great look. I have my 40 inch Samsung on it, the legs just come over the top but it still fits well. My 3 year old has tried to push it off and it stands fast. Worth the £52 with PAP (remember that adds another £12, so the £39.99 is a great price but PAP is £12. (its needed as it is heavy!!). Great buy, good service, great stand.

Dream On [DVD]
Dream On [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lloyd Eyre-Morgan
Offered by Gayfilmlover

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dream On [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is one of the worst I have watched. I am a keen British drama/movie watcher however this is utter rubbish. Poor story line and very cheaply made. Stay clear, don't waste your money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2013 9:26 PM GMT

Boys on Film: Youth in Trouble [DVD]
Boys on Film: Youth in Trouble [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mario Casas
Offered by fat_buddha

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst Boys on film, 5 May 2013
The delivery for this item was quick (3 days). I opened the DVD and watched it with two friends. I have 4 other boys on film short films and I have always been happy with the content. The new 9 version with various short films was boring, dark, not entertaining and hard to understand (no subtitles in 2 of the films). I dont think i actually liked any of the short films. One of my friends left early and the other one feel asleep. Enough said really. Bad show boys on film.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2013 4:38 PM BST

Decleor Men Essentials Skin Energiser Fluid 50ml
Decleor Men Essentials Skin Energiser Fluid 50ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 28 Dec. 2009
This stuff is amazing. It makes you look 10 years younger. My face feels smooth, looks younger and "shines" youth. Well worth the money. Nice suttle smell, easy to apply and non greasy. Wow, I should be a sale's man. Seriously, give it a go.