Profile for Gloop > Reviews

The Sick Rose: Or; Disease and the Art of Medical Illustration
by Richard Barnett
Edition: Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug. 2014
Fascinating and rather off-putting....

Under Armour UA 3" Performance Wristband - White One Size
Under Armour UA 3" Performance Wristband - White One Size
Offered by Style Discount UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 3", 1 Aug. 2014
Good wristbands - but the ones delivered are nowhere near 3" long - they're about 2". Rather disappointing.

Skechers USA Mens Go Run 2 - Supreme Multisport Shoes 53600 Charcoal/Orange 10 UK, 44.5 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent lightweight shoe, 28 May 2014
I bought these as I'd seen some good reviews and, as an older model, they were half price. They are slightly narrow as I have wide feet and so I can't use the additional insoles (nice touch that and the spare laces). Also, they are not padded enough for a heel striker like me for running on pavement. Using them on a treadmill indoors, however, they are just right, so I'm saving them for the gym and the 4 stars reflects that.

Glorious Misadventures: Nikolai Rezanov and the Dream of a Russian America
Glorious Misadventures: Nikolai Rezanov and the Dream of a Russian America
by Owen Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 Mar. 2014
A little known slice of history presented in depth but with accessibly and often with real humour. Go buy it!

Brooks Glycerin 11, Men's Running Shoes, Brilliant Blue/Skydiver/Silver/Black/White, 9.5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Look like great shoes., 25 Feb. 2014
However, the F in the drop down size menu does not mean these are a wide fitting - they are the standard width. I had to send mine back.

SUPREME Anklet Running Sock - White/Charcoal/Electric Blue, Large/UK 9-11.5
SUPREME Anklet Running Sock - White/Charcoal/Electric Blue, Large/UK 9-11.5
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good socks., 24 Feb. 2014
These are the best running socks I've had so far. They don't shrink, provide good cushioning and are the least sweaty I've had.

New Balance Mens M890BB3 Silver/Blue Running Shoes 10 UK, 44.5 EU
New Balance Mens M890BB3 Silver/Blue Running Shoes 10 UK, 44.5 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow, 11 Feb. 2014
Difficult to mark this shoe down, as I know it comes highly recommended by runner's magazines, but it is simply quite a narrow fit - even going up a size was still too tight for me and the shoe doesn't seem to available in wide fittings. I returned these and went for a pair of Brooks Ghost 6 in 2E width - perfect!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic and good, 4 Feb. 2014
Obviously these are manufactured to a price point but they're pretty decent anyway. If you need the drawstring (I didn't) you might be in trouble as it is far too short on my pair and disappeared into the waistband immediately I put them on...

Spenco Ironman Pro Running Quarter Sock
Spenco Ironman Pro Running Quarter Sock
Price: £9.99 - £12.41

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap rubbish, 3 Feb. 2014
I'm afraid I can't recommend these socks as they are cheap rubbish. They are made from less than 100% unicorn hair and do not come in a solid gold box. I only wear socks that cost £5000 EACH and are made by exquisite elves.

New Balance Men's Mt610bg2 Trainer
New Balance Men's Mt610bg2 Trainer

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a bigger size, 31 Jan. 2014
Love these trail shoes, light, good grip and comfortable straight from the box. Thanks to the warnings on this page I got half a size larger than I normally take (I have wide feet) and the fit is right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5