Profile for Emma > Reviews

Emma (Oxfordshire)

Salter 148BKSVDR Speedo Mechanical Scale - Black and Silver
Salter 148BKSVDR Speedo Mechanical Scale - Black and Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish scales, cheaply made and inaccurate, 1 Feb. 2016
Thoroughly inconsistent and therefore pointless, meaningless readings. In the space of 30 seconds I can gain 5 or 6 lbs, only to lose it again a minute later. Do not buy.

Photo Frame Cube
Photo Frame Cube

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Photo Frame Cube (Kitchen & Home)
i love this present, great buy and I would recommend it to any ages, I got it to my friend and we are going to different boarding schools so it was very helpful. The only downsize was it was quite small!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars very funny present but didnt grow to expectations, 28 July 2013
i got this present for my best friend but she grew it and it didnt grow very big, too slimy to touch but apart from that it was really funny! dont expect too much from this man...............

Astro 0343 Roma Bathroom Wall Light Chrome
Astro 0343 Roma Bathroom Wall Light Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good bathroom light, 5 Jun. 2013
This is very practical and gives a good light in the bathroom as I have one on either side of my basin. I think it's pretty good value and the quality seems good.

Fred & Friends DRINKUP Matryoshka Carafe and Glass
Fred & Friends DRINKUP Matryoshka Carafe and Glass
Offered by Toy Zany

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY IMPRACTICAL - USELESS and DANGEROUS!, 5 Jun. 2013
I was given two of these as a present. They look sweet but the glass is paper thin - did not know that glass came this thin - and one cracked just by being put down on a kitchen worktop. The other is now in the cupboard as I would not leave it on a bedside table as inevitably it will break into shards of glass in no time at all. It is THE MOST IMPRACTICAL CARAFE imaginable.

MOUNTED LIVERPOOL FULL SQUAD TEAM SIGNED 12X8 INCH MOUNT WITH PRINTED AUTOGRAPHS PHOTO PRINT PHOTOGRAPH AUTOGRAPHED POSTER JERSEY SHIRT GIFT PRESENT XMAS CHRISTMAS BIRTHDAY NEW FOR 2012-2013 SEASON STEVEN GERRARD JAMIE CARRAGHER FABIO BORINI RAHEEM STERLING LUIS SUAREZ PEPE REINA DANIEL AGGER JOE ALLEN DOWNING

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave it to my brother for his birthday and he really liked it, 26 Jan. 2013
I gave it to my brother for his birthday and he loves it would recommend it to any keen Liverpool fans

Madcap Moonwood: The Ice-cream Cowboys: Madcap Moonwood Bk. 2
Madcap Moonwood: The Ice-cream Cowboys: Madcap Moonwood Bk. 2
by Adrian Boote

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever can't sum it up in words because it is sooooo good, 26 Jan. 2013
Best book ever amazing and funny children's will not stop laughing once thy open this book. I recommend this book to everyone child out there

Madcap Moonwood: The Lemonade Genie: Madcap Moonwood Bk. 1
Madcap Moonwood: The Lemonade Genie: Madcap Moonwood Bk. 1
by Adrian Boote

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever you should read other books my him, 26 Jan. 2013
Mr Boote, the author of these should be very proud, this book is a very good book but not many people know about it. It is very funny and actually the whole series are and I don't know why lots of people don't know about it,pease buy it, it is very good valuable for how good the book is, personally I think it's one of the best books that someone will ever read. I would recommend it to everyone children WILL love it!!

Mini Urbani Truffle Oil Gift Set, 55ml Exclusive 15% Discount
Mini Urbani Truffle Oil Gift Set, 55ml Exclusive 15% Discount
Offered by Fine Food Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best truffle oil, 7 Jan. 2013
This truffle oil is the genuine article. It's deliciously pungent and a little bottle goes a long long way. I used to get it from Waitrose, but they now only stock their own brand of utterly unpalatable "truffle flavoured oil". I was delighted to find this available by mail order, and even more pleased when it arrived super-fast. Would thoroughly recommend the oil and the supplier, Fine Foods Limited.