Profile for Kimme > Reviews

Content by Kimme

Kimme

Universal Micro USB Jig
Universal Micro USB Jig

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine and direction for someone who does not work., 14 Nov. 2011
This is a jig for reset counters of galaxy s2 that if you root your phone, it has a counter in it and it shows how many times you tried rooting, and if this information remains, you would be refused for A/S. Therefore you need this jig for reset the counter and remove yellow triangle when turning up the phone.
If it does not work for you but only goes into download mode, you might updated your phone before using Kies, and you need to reset your bootloader into older one with Odin. This can be easily found where you found your root or flash kernal file.
Anyway, when I did not know this, I thought this item has fault with it and this seller sent me another item and contacted me to find out that replacement works. great seller.

Moleskine Star Wars Large Plain Limited Edition Notebook Hard
Moleskine Star Wars Large Plain Limited Edition Notebook Hard
Offered by ORIDURU From JAPAN

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good condition and quickly, 8 Nov. 2011
I bought each gold and silver one for mine and gift, and good choice. Gold one is not lined one, but still fine, but i think many would go for silver one because of darth vader

RCA AV Audio / Video Cable for PlayStation 2/3 1.8m PlayStation 2
RCA AV Audio / Video Cable for PlayStation 2/3 1.8m PlayStation 2
Offered by Universal Color

1.0 out of 5 stars Now working, 24 Mar. 2011
When I tried it for the first time, it did not work and nothing shown up on the screen.

So, I unplugged to re-try, but when I unplugged, it was broken.

The product was done very untidely, so I'm giving 1 star