Profile for Relynxus > Reviews

Content by Relynxus

Relynxus "TJ_Guy" (London)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if this is it but so far!!!, 28 Jan. 2010
I've been suffering from dry scalp scince 2000 and thought nothing of it, then after Uni and doing a few more things I ended up in a career that was very demanding very stressful a partner that was very active and very attractive and a diet that consisted of alcohol and junk food. (My body went in to a shock phase in 2007, I started falling asleep going to work, at my desk at work, became sensitive to bright lights and constant ringing in my ears).

Within a few months my hair line moved from round about perfect to a very dominant widows peak, the hair it self started to thin drastically to the point it looked like you could see individual hairs on the scalp and my skin started to lose pigmination in small patches I also started to find my self catching colds and flu's a fair bit.

This pruduct does work but look in to your health/diet first or else your just fixing the outside and really inside is falling apart also your circulation and prostate may need to be throughly investigate and don't just rely on your gp.

So far i've used the regular set for 2 months recommanded by a friend that encounted the same hair issues as me and i've seen my widows peak move forward and hair become thicker but i've changed my diet and job so it could be one or the other or even both.

Good luck people I hope it works for you , I'm not sure about how it works with genetic hair loss but good luck on that too.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Oh no... a Fantastic Drive for about 6 months., 2 Feb. 2009
The hard drive was fantastic, partioned well. Held all my data very well and well organised.

The reason this drive existed was for backing the operating system up and on the partition dumping the downloads i run 12- 20 hours a day on.

However the drive had other plans and couldnt hack it. I have a fantastic power supply (Corsairs 520w) and a Very well structured mother board (Asus P5k Black Pearl) so the power structure is a top notch one and the heat dissapation is controlled with an airflow system that is just as good. Therefore when the seagate barracuda started whistling and screaminga and no longer appeared on the bios. All 500GB and the 2 partions were gone with no hope of restoration.

I have complained and waiting response from one of the sellers, will leave a comment and update in the next few days.

But I am not happy at all..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2009 1:18 AM BST

Spore (Mac/PC DVD)
Spore (Mac/PC DVD)
Offered by Game Trade Online

1.0 out of 5 stars What type of mugs does EA take us for!!!...., 26 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Spore (Mac/PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
It's simple... DRM is a violation to us as a consumer, it's our right to do what ever we want with the media we buy (as long as were not distributing their media for free or at a profit.)

EA is a global company who clearly are demonstrating that their loyalty may lay with their profit margins rather then the satisfaction of their customer.

Therefore don't buy it, go out and download it for free or buy something else show them that if their loyalty is with their profits our loyalty is with our pockets.

DRM on music is a pain don't let them get our games as well.

Hama Multimedia CD,DVD, VHS, MD Rack Beech (217 CD capacity)
Hama Multimedia CD,DVD, VHS, MD Rack Beech (217 CD capacity)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but........., 21 Aug. 2007
The storage rack can hold a vast array of cd's dvd's and looks very nice within a room, the price is more or less right compared to other storage cabinets on the market.

Positive
-Well Priced
-Best below the £40 mark
-Has a wooden EFFECT

Negative
-Flimsey chipwood beneth wooden effect
-dvd's or cd's will have to be placed under the two flaps located at each end of the rack and ultimatley will not have access to them unless you remove the ones next to them

Overall Worth the price I now have 2 because it is effective and the wooden EFFECT looks authentic, however if you have £20 extra that you want to burn get a real wood rack.

Intel Pentium 4 Prescott 3.2Ghz 800FSB S478 1MB Cache Box Processor
Intel Pentium 4 Prescott 3.2Ghz 800FSB S478 1MB Cache Box Processor

3.0 out of 5 stars Over Hot!!!, 26 Dec. 2006
I installed this processor in to the Asus P5GD1 motherboard and low and behold it works. Until I started using resource demanding tasks or playing games such as doom3 or resource hungry CIV 4, at which point I noticed the temperature jumped from 66c to 72c (Overheating) all the way through to 82c (Terrible) then performance diminishes and crashing occurs.

If your going for this make sure you have a good cooling system in place not the standard fan that comes with it.

Or try adding a couple more pounds and going for a Dual Core.

Maxtor Personal Storage Onetouch 250Gb 8Mb 7200Rpm Usb2/Firewire
Maxtor Personal Storage Onetouch 250Gb 8Mb 7200Rpm Usb2/Firewire

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxtor One Touch Hard Drive, 26 Nov. 2004
Being a student with huge amounts of data both for work and thanks to the university networks, I find all my hard drives being filled with large amounts of music/videos/presentations/Pictures/Drunk Movies/Assignments/Programs/Backups etc. etc.
Jumping back and forth between locations and different PC's around the campus. I need data instantly where ever I go. This thing looks like a vhs tape and is small, shiny and ohhhh sooo sleek with its brushed aluminium finish, this thing wouldn't look outta place on a car dash..
Maxtor's perfect, I hate to say it, it's cheap as anything, its quieter then my reallllllly expensive Sony laptop (I love expensive things) and it's reliving the stress of constant defragmenting a drive with less then 15% free space.
Right now i'm downloading a lot of work in to this thing and I can't even hear a twitch all I have is a sexy blue light imitating knight rider telling me its in use.
Comes with software and a manual that only needs glancing at, No reading needed, unless your Mr CD drive looks like mug holder.
I can only seem to reach 150mb/s-250mb/s odd on usb2 but apparently firewire is much faster and can apparently operate at double the standard speed that i'm reaching.
Got my 6-4pin Firewire in the post from good ole Amazon as I need it for connection between the laptop and the drive. But all the cables needed for the pc is supplied.
I recommend any Gold Belkin Cable. They make a bit of difference. And i'm very impatient I don't like to wait for anything....
In short the Drives Ace!! The Software is Ok but overall I'm very very happy digging in to my student food coffers to pay for this device...

Ultima Online: Age of Shadows
Ultima Online: Age of Shadows
Offered by marxwax

4.0 out of 5 stars Great your gas Cloud just poisoned me!!!, 31 Dec. 2003
Lets skip the starters and head for the main course!
This is great, but between me and you, unless you got broadband dont use the 3d client as it is pants and slow. 2d client is in-cred-eblay so your gunna have some long days and sleepless nites with this kit......

Offered by sellatronic

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn! They Got me again?, 31 Dec. 2003
This review is from: Halo (Xbox) (Video Game)
Have you ever heard don’t believe the hype, and believed it. Im afraid to do this but this game needs to be hyped up forget the glistening graphics, the booming sound the magnificant musical score. But let us focus, focus on a storyline worthy of a cinema style grand opening.
With such depth and underlying plots, pressing a button and interupting them can be the deciding factor of how much sunlight/moonlight or artificial room light you will seeing for the next couple of weeks.
But lets forget the plot lets talk about hordes and hordes of enemies, gun battles like none ever seen before on one level, you see, I’m on a bridge attacking a group of enemies, forcing the enemy back in to retirement, I quickly duck behind a wall to reload my overheating plasma rifle, I’m counting down to get out, my health is low and my shield fully charged I jump up ready to move, my screens tinting red
“What the …”
I’m getting shot from every angle.
A group of fully armed grunts have completely encircled my now flailing body and organised an ambush that president bush would have been proud of. Now I don’t know if that was Artificial luck or just intelligence but I'm thinking of boycotting games that not only have the chance to outgun me but also to out think me.
Then again it's even got a get off me girlfriend mode.... stop your lady friend harassing you to do stuff like, dishes, moving stuff, changing light bulbs, or satisfying her nocturnal desires by putting the curvatious controller within her feminine hands and make her play in co-operative mode, A Bonnie & Clyde escapade will have you reversing situations and ambushing the grunts while keeping the significant other moderately silent.
Ahhhh Microsoft is there anything you cannot do!!!!
How about a punctuation checker that actually punctuates stuff ……
Umm that’s under copyright… my idea!
Mike Guy

Offered by sellatronic

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fall From Halo, 31 Dec. 2003
This review is from: Halo (Xbox) (Video Game)
“What the …”
I’m getting shot from every angle.
Ahhhh Microsoft is there anything you cannot do!!!!
How about a punctuation checker that actually punctuates stuff ……
Umm that’s under copyright… my idea!
Mike Guy