Profile for Lulu-Blue > Reviews

My Mouth Is a Volcano!
My Mouth Is a Volcano!
by Julia Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars He liked this story and really listened to it, 14 May 2015
This review is from: My Mouth Is a Volcano! (Paperback)
I bought this for my 10 year old son who has autism and interrupts constantly.He has chronic verbal diarrohea!
He liked this story and really listened to it,not interrupting as much as he usually would when i read to him.

Gentian Violet Spray
Gentian Violet Spray
Offered by BuyAllMeans

2.0 out of 5 stars It also leaves your baby with a large purple stain around their mouth which looks sooooo bad, and is awkward to explain to peopl, 14 May 2015
This review is from: Gentian Violet Spray (Misc.)
I bought this to treat thrush in my breasts as i am breast feeding.
It arrived in an absolute mess.It had leaked badly and the jiffy bag it came in was soaked through.
This stuff is a nightmare as it stains everything it comes into contact with.
As this is a spray,it makes an even bigger mess as being a spray it spreads quite far,staing anything around you when you apply it.
It also leaks after using.
I now have stains on my bathroom floor,toilet seat,window sill,side of the bath,nursing bra,etc,etc.
It also leaves your baby with a large purple stain around their mouth which looks sooooo bad,and is awkward to explain to people:-/
It does wash off skin eventually,but not the floor etc.
It did not work for me at all,even in conjunction with acidopholis and grapefruit seed extract,and i found it just dried out my nipples and made them crack and bleed more.i ended up using an all purpose nipple ointment which was mixed at the chemist,and this did help,but i still have thrush 6 months on.However,it is now bearable.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2016 4:16 PM BST

Paperchase spectrascope large scrapbook
Paperchase spectrascope large scrapbook

4.0 out of 5 stars A good quality scrapbook for sticking in all my favourite recipies ..., 14 May 2015
A good quality scrapbook for sticking in all my favourite recipies cut out of magazines and printouts from websites.
However,it is very expensive for what it is.

White Rabbit Lamp - LED A+
White Rabbit Lamp - LED A+

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a pretty accessory to a childs bedroom, 14 May 2015
This review is from: White Rabbit Lamp - LED A+
Wish it hadn't been advertised as a lamp.Its not a lamp,its a night light.
However,too bright for a night light,and far too dim as a lamp.You couldn't possibly read a bedtime story by the light it gives off.
It is a pretty accessory to a childs bedroom.But not what i was wanting,which was a bedside lamp.

Urbanity Aluminium Makeup Cosmetics Vanity Case Beauty / Jewellery Box Purple Croc
Offered by Consumer Retail Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Such great quality for the price, 14 May 2015
Such great quality for the price!
Perfect size for my make-up,and the catch is strong.
Will buy for presents for my friends.

Boys Girls Kids Childrens Shorts Basic Short Black P.E. Sport Casual 4 - 14 Years (11-12 Years)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 May 2015
Perfect PE shorts for my 10 year old son.Nice and light but not too thin.Good length.Keep their colour well.

Vans W Atwood (mte) Cheetah/b, Women's Low-Top Sneakers, Black ((mte) Cheet, 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars these are fantastic quality. The soles are so cushiony, 14 May 2015
These shoes are so comfy straight away.
I did find them to have quite a bit of extra space in the toes.I am always a size 6 to 6.5,so ordered the 6,but could have gone for a 5 as there is over an inch of dead space at the toes.
However,these are fantastic quality.The soles are so cushiony,as are the tongues,and the top edges of the shoes so no uncomfortable rubbing anywhere.
The real sueade makes them feel robust and high quality for this style of shoe.
I love the cheetah print edging.Just enough to make them look a bit different and funky,without being OTT-just like me really.
Strangely,one shoe feels tighter than the other,despite loosening the lace,but that seems to be easing as time goes on.
Overall I love them!

HALTI HARNESS BLACK/RED Medium
HALTI HARNESS BLACK/RED Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed:(, 14 May 2015
So disappointed with this harness.
After reading so many great reviews i felt confident that this product would help solve my 11 month old labs pulling problem.
He is a big, very strong dog.I got him 2 months ago and he had never been on a lead before.
I tried the stop-and-heel training,the stop and change direction training,using lots of treats with both.
Nothing worked,and we didn't seem to be getting very far on our walks due to so much stopping etc,and i was becoming increasingly frustrated.
So i recieved the harness,fitted it correctly,and off we went.
My dog seemed unfazed by the harness.It seemed comfortable.I already had a double ended lead.
However,he still pulled exactly the same as when he had the lead attached to his collar.
My shoulder and wrist still aches after a walk,and i am still not enjoying walking my dog at all.
I have signed him up for dog training classes which don't start for several months.I'll just have to put up with my dog pulling me off my feet until then:(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2016 5:14 PM BST

Soft Toy Monkey Gibbon hanging with big eyes 23,5" from head to foot, 31,5" han...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cuddely toy, 22 Jan. 2015
My son received this monkey from santa on christmas morning.
He has barely put it down.He goes everywhere with him,and cuddles him in bed at night.
He hangs it around his neck with the velcros,but the feet won't fit around his waist-well,he is 10.Might fit around a younger childs waist.

Argon Tableware White Oatmeal Cereal Bowls - 15cm (6") - Box of 6
Argon Tableware White Oatmeal Cereal Bowls - 15cm (6") - Box of 6

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 22 Jan. 2015
I wanted microwave safe bowls to make my porridge in.These seemed perfect.
However,they are very small,so you cannot cook the porridge in them as it just bubbles up and spills out over the side.
I suppose they will do for the children.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17