Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Nicole's Nana > Reviews

Content by Nicole's Nana

Nicole's Nana (UK)

Spindle 3ft Single Bed Frame - White
Spindle 3ft Single Bed Frame - White

4.0 out of 5 stars White spindle bedframe, 26 Oct. 2012
I had issues with the spindle ends fitting into the pre-made holes within the headboard sections. I was advised by the seller to hammer them in as they are a 'snug fit' but this would have split the surrounding wood. Bought some rough sandpaper, took down the thickness of the ends, fitted perfectly after that. Pleased with it as I didnt want to send it back. For £69 I cant fault it really: fits perfectly in our smallest bedroom.

The Scarecrow's Dance
The Scarecrow's Dance
by Jane Yolen

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful images, 29 Aug. 2012
This review is from: The Scarecrow's Dance (Hardcover)
My Grand-Daughter who has just turned two has been fascinated by Scarecrows for over a year. We would pass and say 'hello/goodbye' to one every Friday on our way into a local playgroup since she was a small baby. This is one of two Scarecrow stories I have bought and it is read almost every evening (Other is 'Scarecrow' by Cynthia Rylant and Lauren Stringer which is lovely). Amazing imagery, beautiful colours: we pretend to blow the wind through the grass as we turn the pages. Its one of the best books I have bought. This is the first time Ive left a review but it is a great book: highly recommended.

Bigjigs Toys Iron and Board
Bigjigs Toys Iron and Board
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigjigs ironing board & iron, 22 July 2012
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Iron and Board (Toy)
I'd read the previous review so decided to sit and read all instructions before starting on the first part. My advice is to work from the second diagram and lay it out exactly as you see it on the image. On one side of the paper you have all parts given A, B, C, etc labels so work from this too. Make sure you take notice on the diagram that the 'feet' have different lengths either side of the holes as this will ensure that you get them in the correct positions. The largest screw fits on lastly and connects the middle. Hopefully this will help someone else have an easier time with it. Took me twenty minutes in total. Looks great, cant wait to see my Grand-daughters face on her birthday.