Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for vixy > Reviews

Content by vixy

vixy

90" x 90" Thermal White Blackout Lining Pair - 3 Pass Insulated
90" x 90" Thermal White Blackout Lining Pair - 3 Pass Insulated
Offered by HomeBeddingStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good at blocking out light and they also make the ..., 7 Sept. 2014
They came quickly. Really good at blocking out light and they also make the curtains hang better. I ironed them as they were creased.

Tobar Walking Westie Dog Toy
Tobar Walking Westie Dog Toy
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, arrived quickly, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tobar Walking Westie Dog Toy (Toy)
I really wanted to pay a bit more and get a more robust product but I couldn't find any for around £30 so I ended up picking this one. I'm not sure how long it will last but so far it works fine and the little girl I bought it for is very happy with it. The dog is quite small and walks very slowly.

963 - EDZ Merino Liner Gloves
963 - EDZ Merino Liner Gloves
Offered by EDZ Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars sadly I lost them before i got to wear them!!!, 30 Jan. 2013
They arrived earlier than expected and looked great, sadly they fell out of my pocket on the way to the ski slopes so I can't tell you if they're any good at keeping your hands warm!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2013 6:34 PM GMT

Lion Push Along
Lion Push Along
Offered by Just Childsplay

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely toy, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Lion Push Along (Toy)
Arrived in time for christmas, well painted, very nice toy. The baby I bought it for isn't quite ready for it yet but hopefully she'll love it soon.

Good Night Anti Snoring Large Ring
Good Night Anti Snoring Large Ring
Offered by BeWellness Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars it didn't work, 13 May 2012
It didn't work. Sadly it didn't reduce my partner's snoring at all. We've sent it back and I'm waiting for my money back.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, 5 Jan. 2012
they only last about a week before they lose their stickiness and they don't cut out the sound as effectively as some of the foam ones but I find them a lot more comfortable.

TomTom XXL IQR Edition 5" Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps (42 Countries)
TomTom XXL IQR Edition 5" Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps (42 Countries)

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 26 April 2011
it does everything I want, I've not used it all that much yet but it seems to be quick to start up and works well. Its my first sat-nav and I really like it.

Navitech Black Hard Eva Nylon Protective Tough Carry Case for the TomTom VIA LIVE 125, Tomtom Start 25, Tomtom XXL IQ Routes, (UK & IRE, Europe + Traffic Models)
Offered by North Laine Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, 26 April 2011
Holds my sat nav fine, have droppepd it a few times in the case and it has been fine, is durable and tough

The Heritage Trees of Britain and Northern Ireland
The Heritage Trees of Britain and Northern Ireland
by Jon Stokes

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 28 Sept. 2010
I bought this for my mum's birthday and she loved it. Very nice looking book, great pictures and text.

Sennheiser PMX 80 Eco Rugged Stereo Neckband Headphones for Sports
Sennheiser PMX 80 Eco Rugged Stereo Neckband Headphones for Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars they work, 15 Aug. 2010
I think these headphones are great. I've never had to adjust them whilst running, they don't hurt/ pinch, the cord length is fine and the clip works well. In short they are the perfect headphones for me.