Profile for Victoria > Reviews

Content by Victoria

Victoria

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Karabar Cabin Approved Lightweight Bag 55 x 40 x 20 cm (Brown/Green)
Karabar Cabin Approved Lightweight Bag 55 x 40 x 20 cm (Brown/Green)
Offered by Karabars UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Weekend Bag, 25 Mar. 2015
This is the perfect bag, I've been searching for a travel bag for a while now and hadn't come across the right one, they all just seemed too small and with the amount that I tend to pack they just weren't right. Searching through Amazon I came across this, it was the right price and on a whim I brought it and I have to say I'm so glad I did! It's a large size which is what I was looking for and fits everything I need for a weekend away in it. It has two large pockets one on the front and one internal, they run the width of the bag and are very deep so they can hold a lot, which is good for storing valuables away. Another detail that I really like is that it has two zippers on the main zip which join together so you can secure it with a padlock for that extra peace of mind while travelling. Overall a great bag and very satisfied.

Anker "Blue and Pink Flowers with Birds" Glue Bound 2-Up Slip-In Photo/Picture Album with Memo Writing Space to Fit 200 4 x 6-Inch Photos

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Album but Badly Damaged, 1 Jan. 2015
This is a lovely photo album, fits the photos perfectly in the little slips and has a few lines next to each photo so you can write a little memento. However the reason for the one* is because it arrived in a damaged condition, one of the corners was all dented in as if it had been dropped and opening it up the inside cover had been ripped, very unimpressed on an otherwise beautiful album! Also a side note the photos that were shown on the main paged showed two photos one was a picture showing a page where you could write down your personal information and another showed a picture of an index page, neither of these appeared in my photo album.

External USB Slim Multi DVD/RW CD/RW Drive Burner Writer Laufwerk Grabadora Lecteur for Tablet Netbook, Surface, Notebook, Desktop, Laptop, Webook Plug and Play for Windows 8, 10, XP, Vista Apple OSX
Offered by BarnacleBay Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had brought this sooner!, 1 Jan. 2015
So the drive on my computer broke a while ago and after going to the internet for answers and trying everything to get it just to open I have given up hope that it will ever open again. Then I saw this and wondered whether it would work on my computer, well I wish I had brought this sooner it is the best thing, I didn't need to install anything, just plugged it into the computer and it worked perfectly. I've played DVD's and CD's on it perfectly exactly what I needed it for

Am-Tech S6495 Telescopic Back Scratcher
Am-Tech S6495 Telescopic Back Scratcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Little Gift, 1 Jan. 2015
I brought this for my dad as a Christmas present and he loves it, uses it all the time. I was a little worried that it would be too flexible and brake, but it is very sturdy and a nice long length as well.

Driving Test Success All Tests 2015 Edition (PC DVD)
Driving Test Success All Tests 2015 Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, 1 Jan. 2015
This is a must have for anyone who is about to take their theory test soon. I brought this mainly for the hazard perception and it really help me to understand what to look out for, there are a number of different practise test to go through before taking the mock tests. You can also track you progress throughout so you can see how well you are doing. I had my theory test a few days ago and I passed first time! Highly recommend this, very helpful!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2015 9:36 AM GMT

Catherine Lansfield Stag Single Duvet Set - Multi
Catherine Lansfield Stag Single Duvet Set - Multi

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Cover, 12 July 2014
This set is better than I thought it would be, the colour is different from what the picture shows, its more of a light brown than a purple which is shown, really soft and light material, again the picture shows that it looks like tweed, and I like the reversible check side. The only problem that I've had was when I washed it the pillow case stitching came undone so I had to sew that back together, but other than that a very nice bed set.

EOS Blueberry Acai Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
EOS Blueberry Acai Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Offered by GIFTBEES

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Amazing!, 12 July 2014
This lip balm is perfect, small enough to fit in my coat pocket without taking up loads of room. I use this constantly all day and it keeps my lips moisturised and smooth all day long, it smells great, glides on perfectly, I've been using this for a week now and I still have quite a lot of the balm left, which is good considering how much I use it! I will defiantly be ordering others.

RayGar 6 Bags Pack Vacuum Compressed Storage Saving Bags 100 X 80 cm Clothing, Duvets, Bedding, Pillows, Curtains, Travelling - New

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 30 April 2014
These bags are amazing, I brought this size because I needed to store some bedding that I don't use any more. I managed to fit inside one of these bags two giant throw overs and three pillows along with pillow cases. It seals up easily and and had no problems compressing the bags, and it fits nicely in the top of my cupboard. I have had no problems with leaks and its been over a month now, still exactly the same as when I first sealed it.

Happy Birthday (Doodle) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Happy Birthday (Doodle) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Way to Send a Gift, 6 July 2013
This is a great idea of giving somebody a gift, especially if they are some distance away. I like the idea of this gift as the person you are sending this too can choose what they want to spend it on, also you don't have to spend it in one go you can spread the money over several items.

Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Blue
Apple iPod nano 16GB, 7th Generation - Blue
Offered by Mobile_Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars Has it's Flaws, 5 July 2013
I decided to buy a new iPod after my last one died after just a year, I did all my research on the new nano and read all of the reviews and new that a lot of people have had difficulties with their iPod and others have said how good it is, so with all of this taken into account I purchased one. My package arrived on time and I downloaded the new version of iTunes and then plugged my iPod in and this is where the problem began as it wouldn't sync up with my music, I looked all through iTunes making sure I hadn't un-ticked something by accident but I hadn't. Apple is no help at all they just tell you to download iTunes again. However after looking around on my iTunes a bit more I did finally manage to sync up my music. Another thing that I don't like is the fact the nano doesn't come with a clip attached, my old iPod did and it was very useful, it would be handy if a clip was attached for when I'm running or walking, so now I will have to buy one.

However on a positive note the nano is nice and light and looks very elegant, you can also watch videos on this nano which I couldn't do on my last one. There is also the fitness tracker which I find very useful in tracking how far I walk/run and the calories I burn. Overall is seems okay, but I will have wait and see how long this one will last before it dies considering my last one died after just a year.

If you are having trouble syncing your iPod this is what I did:
Bring up your iTunes page and plug in your iPod, once it is connected an icon should appear next to the 'iTunes store' button that says 'iPod', double click the iPod button and it will take you to a summary page about your iPod, on the heading of this page click 'On This iPod' then click 'Autofill' and that should automatically upload all of your songs. Hope this helps.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4