Profile for Polly > Reviews

Women's Natural Tan Genuine Leather Wallet with Ornamental Stamping
Women's Natural Tan Genuine Leather Wallet with Ornamental Stamping
Offered by First Leather Wallets Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallet, 19 July 2014
Natural leather, great quality, awesome wallet.

Wilton Icing Colors 1/2 Ounce 8/Pkg Assorted Colors W5577
Wilton Icing Colors 1/2 Ounce 8/Pkg Assorted Colors W5577
Offered by NASH EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful colours!, 4 Jan. 2014
I used green colour for cupcakes cream, it's amazing! I live in Russia and there is not any bright colours for food, so I bought it on Amazon. Great result! Thank you.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Offered by Gute_Preise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jan. 2014
I listen this in my car. It is amazing, sound from CD better than mp3 from flash card, I pre-ordered it in November and received in January.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Dec. 2013
Amazing music, I listen this in my car. I enjoy brochure with songs inside the cd box.
Great quality, waiting for receiving Desolation of Smaug.

TribalSensation® Kitchen Craft Cake and Biscuit Icing Set
TribalSensation® Kitchen Craft Cake and Biscuit Icing Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen craft, 25 Dec. 2013
Bought this as present for myself on Christmas.
I was surprised, because item was delivered to Russia in correct time.
I'm going to make cookies on January 1, may be someone can advise me good receipt for figure cookies?
Great quality and best price!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Danish Design 2-in-1 Light Reflective Dog Coat, 16-inch, Blue
Danish Design 2-in-1 Light Reflective Dog Coat, 16-inch, Blue
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Danish Design 2-in-1 Light Reflective Dog Coat, 16-inch, Blue, 24 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my 4 months old Griffon. The coat is large for her now, but when she grows up, this will be perfect for her. Thank you!

' Union Jack ' Wallet & Credit Card Holder With Coin & Notes Storage
' Union Jack ' Wallet & Credit Card Holder With Coin & Notes Storage

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Dec. 2013
Bought this for myself. The wallet is good, but has strong odour. I have a blue one inside and I like it.

CLIX CAR SAFE Small
CLIX CAR SAFE Small

5.0 out of 5 stars CLIX CAR SAFE Small, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: CLIX CAR SAFE Small (Misc.)
Bought it for my 4 months old Griffon Bruxellois. It's little bit large for her now, but after few month when we go to country-house Clix Car Safe will be perfect for her.
Great quality and in time delivery.
Thank you!

LED safety Dog collar. Various colours and sizes. 3 mode settings. Keep your dog safe and seen at night (GREEN, Small 35-43cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars LED safety Dog collar (GREEN, Small 35-43cm), 12 Dec. 2013
Thank you for good collar and quickly delivery (10 days to Russia). Bought it for my griffon bruxellios. She's 3 months old and this collar large for her, but it is too early go for a walk with her. I think next month this collar will be perfect for her.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Apple Retro Vintage Union Jack PU Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover for The New iPad 2, 3,4 360 Degree Rotation Full Sleep Wake Function
Offered by Jellybean Gorilla Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 28 Oct. 2013
Thank you for great case! It was delivered to Russia for one week. In delivery I found case for IPad 4, screen protector and small cleaning cloth. The quality is nice for this price.