Profile for Wildy > Reviews

Content by Wildy

Wildy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Large Hot Water Bottle with Removable Fleece Cover Pink or Lilac (Lilac)
Large Hot Water Bottle with Removable Fleece Cover Pink or Lilac (Lilac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 23 Jan. 2013
We bought this as a present for a friend for Christmas and she has used it lots. With it being large it holds more (obviously!) but stays warm for quite some time as well. The cover is washable which is an added bonus. Delivery was very speedy.

UNO Cards
UNO Cards
Offered by unbeatable1

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Game, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: UNO Cards (Toy)
Speedy delivery. This is a fantastic game, we have a 6year old boy and he loves it. We must have played it over 100 times. It teaches young ones counting, matching and rules of the game. I would recommend this game to anyone as we as parents also love to play this game.

Hot Water Bottle With Hot Pink Fleecy Eskimo Coat Cover
Hot Water Bottle With Hot Pink Fleecy Eskimo Coat Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky and Fun, 23 Jan. 2013
A full size hot water bottle, with this fantastic cover. We bought as a present and she absolutely loves it, especially the little pockets. Delivery was speedy and reasonably priced.

Varta 1W LED Sports Headlight Including 2 x AAA Batteries
Varta 1W LED Sports Headlight Including 2 x AAA Batteries

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if you work nights, 23 Jan. 2013
This was bought to help my husband when he cycles at night, but instead he finds it more useful when he is working nights outside! A really good little gadget with it appears lots of uses!

Little Peekaboo Buggy Buddies: Peekaboo, Where Are You?
Little Peekaboo Buggy Buddies: Peekaboo, Where Are You?
by Georgie Birkett
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars Good little occupier, 23 Jan. 2013
Our little one loves this but we have recently had to chuck it as she had started to pick the pages apart. I don't think it is made to last on a buggy, but she loved it while it lasted! The plastic is very strong and it has never come off the buggy by accident which has been great.

TOMY Aquafun Octopals
TOMY Aquafun Octopals

5.0 out of 5 stars The kids love these, 23 Jan. 2013
The kids absolutely love these. Our 1 year old loves the big one as she thinks it's a shower! Unfortunately our 6 year old loves them because he loves to soak everyone :-( They are great the way they stick on the bath and tiles so you can empty them and stick out of the way of the water so they don't go mouldy, but if they do Milton is fab!

Candy Whistles x20 Pieces
Candy Whistles x20 Pieces
Offered by SLJ_PARTY_BAGS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for parties, 10 Dec. 2012
I bought these as a party bag filler and they are great the kids absolutely loved them. If we have another party I would definitely buy them again.

Tangles "Junior Tangle" Toy
Tangles "Junior Tangle" Toy
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought!, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Tangles "Junior Tangle" Toy (Toy)
This is smaller than I thought, but brilliant. My son uses it as he has aspergers and it gives him something to findle with when standing in a line etc at school!

Orchard Toys Orchard Toys Pass the Word
Orchard Toys Orchard Toys Pass the Word

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great game from Orchard Toys, 5 Nov. 2012
I have bought many Orchard Toys and this is another really good one. I bought it for my 5 year old and it is a great game to play together and it means he learns at the same time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Geat for kids in school, 5 Nov. 2012
I bought this to put on my children when they are at school otherwise they wouldn't be covered all day. Fantastic, neither child burned and so for me it did the job lovely. It is not sticky and smells ok and is fine on my children who both have sensitive skin and find other makes give them an alergic reaction.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6