Profile for Flum > Reviews

Mighty Mug Go - The Travel Mug That Won't Fall Over (0.47 Litre), Red
Mighty Mug Go - The Travel Mug That Won't Fall Over (0.47 Litre), Red
Offered by Gadget Grotto

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tall and narrow, 25 Jun. 2017
The way this cup works is amazing. Can't fault it at all. That's why I have given it two stars.

The issue I have with this particular model is the narrow design... Once you've used it is nearly impossible to clean the bottom of the cup unless you have child labour to do your washing up!

I think that's a poor design element and I can't recommend this item. But the bigger/wider version and you'll be just fine.

As far as the technology goes ... It works really well. You have to really smash it hard to tip it over... So no issues there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2017 4:34 PM BST

Ni80 Fused Clapton Coil - 26 AWG Central Wire x 2 & 32 AWG Wrap Wire - Ni80 (NiCr80/20) by THE CRAZY WIRE COMPANY - Double Wrap - 5 Metre Spool + A FREE JAPANESE COTTON PAD TOO
Offered by The Mesh Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch indeed, 25 Jun. 2017
This is the finest wire I've used to date. I use it for temp builds on a Hadaly RDA with 6/7 wraps on coil master size 40 build tool. Fantastic stuff.

JUSTOP F40 Backlit Mini Wireless Keyboard Air Mouse 3D Fly Controller Built In Gyro Sensors Comes With Nano USB Receiver Perfect For Android Kodi Boxes, HTPCs, Smart TVs, Apple TV, Rasberry Pi, Laptops, Presentation Etc
Offered by DigiDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable and worthless... Even for the price., 25 Jun. 2017
I bought this device 2 months ago for use with an Amazon Fire TV ... The latest version. Upon receipt of the remote I plugged the USB dongle in and it worked ok. I was able to use the basic functions like the direction arrows, OK button, play/pause etc. Even the air mouse feature worked fine - high sensitivity might render this less useable than one might think, but that's a personal thing.

One thing though - out of the box, the learning feature never worked at all, even after repeating the process a few times on multiple device remotes... But I didn't buy it for that so it didn't bother me much.

Anyway, fast forward two months... The buttons have apparently random functions now... Can't click OK because it moves the cursor left for example. Note that nothing changed... I just encountered this issue out of the blue.

I suppose you get what you pay for... I think they tried to cram to much functionality into one device and ended up missing the mark on reliability. Unfortunate because the build quality and backlight etc are all pretty great.

Columbia Men's Tamiami II Short Sleeve Shirt - Sunlit, Large
Columbia Men's Tamiami II Short Sleeve Shirt - Sunlit, Large
Offered by POLSTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but loose, 15 Jun. 2017
I love the shirt. It's loose fitting but I like that. Lots of pockets and really breathable which is what I was looking for. Material is top notch and it washes really well too. I don't particularly like the buttons on the collar but I can live with that.

Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamins Tablets, 90 Tablets
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multivitamins Tablets, 90 Tablets

1.0 out of 5 stars They've changed the formula. New pills are useless, 15 Jun. 2017
I've been using this stuff for over 8 years. Until about a year ago - I loved this product, but ever since they released the new "lighter" pills without the strong "vitaminey" smell I'm not feeling any benefit - not like I used to anyway. This is really disappointing.

Wizard Vapes 30ml Unicorn Pen-Style Dropper Bottles x 5 (Multi Colour)
Wizard Vapes 30ml Unicorn Pen-Style Dropper Bottles x 5 (Multi Colour)
Offered by Wizard Vapes

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - no fuss, 15 Jun. 2017
I bought these to decant my larger e-liquids into... for portability and quick on-the-go top ups.

They are quite durable, they are easy enough to fill, and they don't leak. I like them and would buy again.

I wasn't paid to write this :)

Apple Lightning adapter for USB3 Camera
Apple Lightning adapter for USB3 Camera
Offered by At-Memory

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Dragonfly DAC, 15 Jun. 2017
I bought this to use with my Dragonfly Red DAC, so that's what this review will cover.

Firstly - you get a smaller version without charging pass-through capability. I think that depending on your usage of the Dragonfly, that may or may not be the best option for you.

If you plan to use the DAC on short commutes etc then get the smaller one. If, like me, you plan to sit at a desk for hours at a time then you'll want this one so you don't drain your phone battery while you listen to your audio.

Quality is great as with all Apple "OEM" stuff - I do think this is overpriced hence the one star reduction.

Wireless Charger, JETech Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung S7 / S7 Edge / S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 (2013), Nokia Lumia 920, LG Optimus Vu2, HTC 8X / Droid DNA and All Qi-Enabled Devices - WC2171
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on Galaxy S8, 15 Jun. 2017
Recently got a Galaxy S8 and for me, the wireless charging feature is kinda underrated... I love the ability to just drop a phone onto a pad without having to fuss or fumble with a pesky cable.

Anyway - plug this puppy in, place the phone onto it - job done. I went for the cheapest option with good reviews and turns out the reviews were accurate.

I wasn't paid to write this - but this thing works just fine. Enjoy!

The Cheeky Panda Ultra Sustainable Hypoallergenic 100% Bamboo Toilet Roll a Pack of 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all!, 15 Jun. 2017
Got these on a lightning deal and basically it was curiosity which made be buy it!

What is the appeal? I suppose "bamboo" stuff is all the rage now - I've even seen bamboo cotton t-shirts and soft bamboo towels... so I think that's what made me assume this would be ultra soft.

So in short - it's not the softest TP I've used. It's not hard at all - but there is no "wow" factor with regards to the softness.

The real plus point for me was ABSORBENCY! My estimation puts this at a 1:2 ratio in favour of bamboo. What that means is - 1 sheet of bamboo TP seems to absorb the same amount of moisture that 2 sheets of other non-bamboo TP would absorb.

I consciously tried this - maybe 1:1.5 at worst, but I do think there's something here - for a couple of quid, it's worth a shot!

Nope - I wasn't paid to write this :)

TY Y Ddraig Goch Beanie Baby - 15cm
TY Y Ddraig Goch Beanie Baby - 15cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, cute!, 15 Jun. 2017
Delightful really. Quite a soft plush with superb attention to detail at this price point and no scratchy bits which could hurt a child, so therefore it's gotta be 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8