Profile for Craig J Todd > Reviews

Content by Craig J Todd

Craig J Todd (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dance with the Enemy (The Enemy Series Book 1)
Dance with the Enemy (The Enemy Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A thrilling thriller!, 17 Feb. 2015
I don't read many fiction books, but I don't regret giving this one a go.

Engaging from the start, the book has all the elements you could wish for: action, drama, intrigue and romance. It also has a topical storyline that is very believable.

Would definitely recommend.

The Ward
The Ward
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Much Better Than I Was Expecting, 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Ward (Amazon Instant Video)
I almost didn't watch The Ward, as sometime ago I read a negative review that suggested the film was one to avoid.

However, I am glad that I finally made an effort to watch it.

The film has a great atmosphere, story and acting. It also has the touch of a real master: John Carpenter. His filming is superb, and his ability to induce unexpected shocks is in full form in this film!

As long as you are not looking for a gory horror flick, then you will not be disappointed by this compelling psychological/supernatural thriller.

Life with the Master Peter Deunov (Autobiographical Reflections)
Life with the Master Peter Deunov (Autobiographical Reflections)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Insight Into the Life and Teachings of Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno), 10 Oct. 2014
Very engaging and interesting book. If you enjoy the teachings of Peter Deunov or Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov, you are sure to find this book a great source of wisdom.

Redemption
Redemption
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Redemption (Audio CD)
Wow! The Saracen guys are back with swagger and style.

Lots of fantastic new material. Rob Bendelow is a true master at writing top-notch melodic rock songs.

As well as the new stuff, there are two great re-recordings of classic Saracen songs: Crusader and Ready to Fly.

Best thing about this album? Steve Bettney's incredible vocals. The mix this time around puts his soaring voice right at the centre of the songs. Exactly where it should be.

5 stars all the way...

Helix - Season 1
Helix - Season 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Entertaining, 29 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Helix - Season 1 (DVD)
This series offers shocks, twists and plenty of drama.

It doesn't take itself too seriously, but successfully (and continually) delivers great entertainment.

I'm looking forward to Series 2...

Freezer
Freezer
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Freezer (DVD)
I enjoyed this film. It was both funny and suspenseful.

Great acting by 'Hostages' star Dylan McDermott.

The Twelve Commandments Of Dance
The Twelve Commandments Of Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars Another 5 Star Review!, 27 Jun. 2014
I bought this album on the strength of the hit singles I remembered from the late 80's.

To my surprise - the whole album is fantastic.

Great songs. Great production. Great fun!

If you haven't heard the London Boys before, think Boney M meets The Pet Shop Boys.

Enjoy!

Change Your World
Change Your World

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Album, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Change Your World (MP3 Download)
Darlene has the voice of an angel - and heavenly songs.

I would definitely recommend this album. and her earlier one 'Kiss of Heaven'.

Thanks Darlene for such beautiful music!

HP Q012SA 14-inch Chromebook (Ocean Turquoise) - (Intel Celeron 2955U 1.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 16GB HDD, Google Chrome)
Offered by Gasteiner Technologies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 28 May 2014
I must admit that I hesitated before buying this device. However, after purchasing I have been pleasantly surprised with the build quality, ease of use and excellent value!

If like me, you do most of your computing online,then the Chromebook is probably suitable for you.

I would also recommend reading something like 'The Chrome Book' by C. H. Rome which helped me to understand the different ways that the Chrome Operating System works compared to Microsoft or Apple. The book also provided lots of hints and tips which enabled me to get up to speed with my Chromebook in a very short period of time.

One last thing....

The Ocean Turquoise colour is very bright. If you want to look more formal or business orientated, then I suggest choosing the Silver colour.

Good luck with your Chromebook!

Wordpress for Beginners: A Visual Step-by-Step Guide to Creating your Own Wordpress Site in Record Time, Starting from Zero! (Webmaster Series Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Absolute Beginners, 26 May 2014
I was looking for an easy introduction to using WordPress. Unfortunately I found this book to be too detailed and too technical.

Could be useful if you are already familiar with WordPress, but for a complete beginner I would suggest looking elsewhere for something more straightforward and accessible.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3