Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now
Profile for Bradley S Martell > Reviews

Content by Bradley S Martell

Bradley S Martell (calgary, Alberta Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Complete Open All Hours - Series One-Four [1976]
The Complete Open All Hours - Series One-Four [1976]
Dvd ~ Ronnie Barker

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS DVD IS OPEN ALL HOURS!!, 6 May 2014
I AM FROM CANADA. THIS SERIES WAS SUGGESTED BY A FRIEND OF MINE FROM THE UK.
THIS SERIES IS VERY WELL WRITTEN BY ROY CLARKE!!!!(KEEPING UP APPEARANCES FAME). IT IS SO STRANGE TO SEE A VERY YOUNG DAVID JASON HERE. THE SERIES IS CHARMING & TRULY FUNNY.
THIS SERIES SHOWS REAL PEOPLE IN REAL SITUATIONS. THERE IS NOTHING GLAMOROUS ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. BUT REAL LIFE!!! IF YOU NEED A GOOD LAUGH THIS SERIES WILL DO!!!

The Sweeney - The Complete Series [Box Set] [DVD]
The Sweeney - The Complete Series [Box Set] [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Thaw
Offered by EU ELECTRIC

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU'RE NICKED!!!, 6 May 2014
FIRSTLY, I AM FROM CANADA. I HEARD ABOUT THE SWEENEY FROM A FRIEND WHO USED TO RESIDE IN THE UK. I WASN'T SURE WHAT TO EXPECT.
THIS IS A WELL WRITTEN, INCREDIBLY WELL ACTED, DIRECTED SHOW. YES, THIS IS FROM THE 70'S. I WAS ONLY A TINY CHILD THEN. THIS SHOW IS COMPLETE WITH TIGHT CLOTHES, LONG HAIR & DISCO THEMED MUSIC. IT SHOWS A BRITAIN I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT. IT SHOWS REGULAR UNGLAMOROUS PEOPLE IN PERHAPS REAL SITUATIONS.
I LOVE THIS SHOW. I AM TRULY GLAD I TOOK MY FRIENDS ADVICE.

Miranda - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Miranda - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Hart
Offered by AARDVARK MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars I HART MIRANDA HART!!!, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Miranda - Series 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
I'M FROM CANADA. WE DON'T HAVE COMEDY LIKE THIS AT ALL. MIRANDA HART IS CRAZY, HILARIOUS, NUTTY & I LOVE HER BRAND OF COMEDY. I LOVE THE WAY SHE POKES FUN @ HERSELF. I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO LOVES AN EXCELLENT COMEDY. I REMEMBER MIRANDA FROM LEE MAC'S -NOT GOING OUT SERIES (WHICH ALSO IS EXCELLENT). CHEERS FROM CANADA.

Backbeats: Digger's Delight - More Rare-Groove Gems
Backbeats: Digger's Delight - More Rare-Groove Gems
Offered by westworld-

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS AWFUL!!!, 24 April 2014
THIS VARIOUS ARTIST CD IS JUST HORRIBLE. WHAT A PURE WASTE OF MONEY. DON'T PURCHASE THIS. SAVE YOUR MONEY., SERIOUSLY.

Nightwalker & Black Cars (Bonus Track)
Nightwalker & Black Cars (Bonus Track)

5.0 out of 5 stars GINO RULES!!!, 24 April 2014
I WAS A CHILD UN CANADA WHEN GINO VANNELLI FOUND HUGE SUCCESS IN CANADA & AROUND THE WORLD. I REMEMBER SEEING HIM ON CANADIAN TELEVISION. I PRIMARILY PURCHASED THIS CD FOR BLACK CARS (EXTENDED VERSION). THIS SONG WAS JUST HUGE!!!! I STILL LOVE IT!!!

Absolutely Fabulous: Ab Fab at 20 - The 2012 Specials [DVD]
Absolutely Fabulous: Ab Fab at 20 - The 2012 Specials [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Saunders

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!, 3 April 2014
SAFFY IN PRISON. EDINA & PATSY IN THE OLYMPICS. WHAT ELSE IS THERE? I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!!!!!! I HOPE THIS ISN'T THE END OF IT FOREVER THOUGH!!!!!

Mount Pleasant - Series 1 [DVD]
Mount Pleasant - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sally Lindsay
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars MOUNT PLEASANT / CORRIE REUNION???, 3 April 2014
I STARTED WATCHING THIS SERIES & I FELT I WAS WATCHING A FLASHBACK FROM CORONATION STREET. SHELLEY, FIONA..... THE SERIES TAKES A BIT TO GET GOING BUT WHEN IT DOES IT IS A LOT OF FUN TO WATCH.

Teachers Complete Series 1-4 [DVD]
Teachers Complete Series 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrew Lincoln
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars MY TEACHERS WEREN'T LIKE THIS!!!, 3 April 2014
LOVE THIS!! ANDREW LINCOLN IS GREAT IN THIS SERIES. IT IS SAD THAT HE LEFT THE SERIES, THEN REJOINED, THEN LEFT AGAIN. THE WRITING, THE CHARACTERS ARE REALLY WELL THOUGHT OUT. I RECCOMMEND THIS SERIS.

Phone Shop - Series 1 & 2 Boxset [DVD]
Phone Shop - Series 1 & 2 Boxset [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Bennett

4.0 out of 5 stars WHERE IS MY MOBILE?, 3 April 2014
PHONE SHOP GIVES YOU A GLIMPSE INSIDE A CRAZY RETAIL SHOP. THE FIRST SERIES IS FINE BUT IT IS THE SECOND SERIES WHEN THE WRITING & ACTING FINALLY GEL. I LIKE IT, BUT DON'T LOVE IT.

Philadelphia International: The Re-Edits
Philadelphia International: The Re-Edits
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars PHILLY DISCO REIGNS!!!, 3 April 2014
I AM NOT AT ALL EMBARRASSED TO SAY THAT I LOVE DISCO. I WAS A CHILD WHEN DISCO WAS POPULAR. NOW THAT I AM AN ADULT I HAVE BOUGHT SO MUCH DISCO ON-LINE & ON CD. THIS IS THE MUSIC THAT ALL FORMS OF DANCE / ELECTRONIC MUSIC IS BASED ON. I ALSOLUTELY RECCOMMEND THIS CD BOX SET OF RE-EDITS. CHECK OUT THE TOM MOULTON PHILLY BOX SET ALSO.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2015 12:52 PM GMT